Adventures on Skip.The.Games part 2.

I have to have the worst luck when it comes to using STG. So last night after I was unable to find anyone on E I started browsing STG, I find one that I thought I liked, thick, cute, caters to aa and all of that. So I message her, It takes her forever to message me back but we set up an appointment for 8pm. This is where I should have said fuc* this sh*t bc she said for me to meet her at the studio 6 in, I don't do incalls but booking a hotel on Saturday was just not going to happen. So I arrive at the studio 6 and she tells me the room number, I knocked on the door and enter the room and there it is. This obviously Staff edit dj8 forbidden topic female who looking like the lady in the pictures a decade ago and before the Staff edit dj8 forbidden topic hit. I like big women, like that my thing but this lady was grossly obese Staff edit dj8 forbidden topic, no bottom teeth and her top teeth were messed up. Her donations were $150 for an hr but as soon as I got in the room she knew I was going to call b.s. so she starts price negotiating with me, she went as low as $50. I just wanted to leave, I told her I wasn't interested, and in the end I just gave her $20 for her time but I did tell her that she needed to update her profile picture bc what she was doing is misleading and I'm pretty sure other ppl who booked her have left bc of it then I rode TF out. Last night was so disappointing makes me want to leave the hobby alone indefinitely..........kinda. Definitely leaving STG alone for the remainder of my days but I need a in between for when I can't get someone from E to answer.
Hun...hasn't anyone showed or told you how to check things before taking that plunge?
He's new to the legit hobby world Kynsley but he definitely listens to advice from us.
Got any tips for weeding out PM me plz.
https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Deez, please take a moment to read over the items in the provided link, especially GL#14.
This person is not on this site so how am I insulting another member by writing about a negative experience on another site?
Live and learn
Real talk Moon, I could have stayed home and ordered a pizza with that $20 bucks.
Or give it to me and I could have had a few beers somewhere lol
This person is not on this site so how am I insulting another member by writing about a negative experience on another site? Originally Posted by Deeznutz00
The guidelines apply to members actions here. They also help to protect the integrity of the site.
This person is not on this site so how am I insulting another member by writing about a negative experience on another site? Originally Posted by Deeznutz00
That guideline is #4 sweetie. #14 is the mentioning of a forbidden topic. We all have to choose our words carefully when discussing certain things.
#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

Deez, read down a few posts on the link I attached earlier. You will find a post with 28 different guideline directives
Deez, trust me I feel your pain. If you're a hobbyist, when you go to STG, BP (when it was up) it really truly is a crap shot. That's why I pretty much stick Eccie and P411. I'll check STG every once in a while, but just usually browse to see anything new. Its pretty much usually bots and some providers that just don't do it for me. Stick to your standards and your trusted sources, you come out ahead and avoid bad experiences. We've all been there 😂😂
Deez, trust me I feel your pain. If you're a hobbyist, when you go to STG, BP (when it was up) it really truly is a crap shot. That's why I pretty much stick Eccie and P411. I'll check STG every once in a while, but just usually browse to see anything new. Its pretty much usually bots and some providers that just don't do it for me. Stick to your standards and your trusted sources, you come out ahead and avoid bad experiences. We've all been there 😂😂 Originally Posted by SirWonderful1906

This.

If you stick with P411 and Eccie, you likely won't have these bad experiences. This isn't Dallas or Atlanta so there will be times you are seeking company and just can't get a response, especially on short notice. I was out west recently and couldn't get a response on 411 or Eccie but a fellow hobbiest directed me to theotherboard which is hugely popular where I was at (just FYI if you are ever traveling). There are others I'm sure. The Eccie ladies in MS really do give great advice and insight.

Just my $.02
(edit - double post)