Whats up with providers these days?

I posted a couple of weeks ago about the lack of truth in advertising pretty much everywhere. But I'm sitting here, really appalled at the state of providers these days, especially after trying to meet Kasey Sweets last night, a girl with really nice pictures etc, only to find an obese girl with pictures at least 10 years and 50-60 pounds ago with teeth that haven't seen a dentist in maybe forever, and a menu that consists of mainly nothing. Walked out in less than 5 minutes. What's going on? Are we so hard up that the girls don't have to dress to impress anymore?
I can remember really pretty, pleasant, and eager-to-please ladies. Not anymore. Now, the pictures are fake, the ladies are almost uniformly obese, their menus are ridiculously limited, and the prices through the overhead. Surely this can't be the trend for the future, can it?
Anyone have suggestions for how and where to look?
  • BLM69
  • 09-02-2021, 01:05 PM
I remember first joining the hobby and making a appointment, I would arrive and think to myself, this is not the same girl in the pics and this is what guys rave about? I pay to get what I couldn't get easily, not to downgrade or give charity. This is why I loved the reviews with pics or videos, they don't lie
Are you sure its just "these days"? I mean-- just based on your reviews, you have a failure rate of about 23% (Failure meaning-- a no review). Yeah-- not everyone is for everybody... but that tells me that you either take a lot of risk, or you're super particular. I'm going to assume based on the high levels of spas, studios, and back in the day, BP.. that you do enjoy the risk/thrill of the hunt. Nothing wrong with that-- but as you notice, with great risk, comes the potential for great disappointment.

If your preference is hunting for the diamonds in the rough-- yeah-- its gonna be more rough than diamonds sometimes.

Good luck to you-- not sure what kind of budget you play within, but you may have better luck with P411. Most of the ladies there are, at the very least, protective of their reputations enough to where if they think they can't give you what you want, they'll just decline to see you.
I have commented before that I seem to give more "no" reviews than many. Truth is, I think if the guys were more truthful, they would give more "no" reviews. In fact, they often say so in the ROS. I have been to 80 countries, and have probably fucked my way through half of those. Maybe I'm spoiled, or maybe American providers are too arrogant. I really don't know. I just know I'm almost through with the hobby. It's become a lot of effort to find a decent provider that isn't fake, too expensive, or has an unacceptable menu. I will admit, CBJ won't do it for me at all, and I love DFK. That eliminates half of the providers without looking at anything else. Just sayin'
The only ads from a provider that are truthful are ones the read "available" and that is it. But sometimes, even that is not accurate, anything else is just fluff to bait your business in the door.

Contact a provider, go through their screening and after you pass, tell them what you like during a session. If she says no or "I like to go with the flow", then move on to the next one on your list. If she agrees to everything you like (get it in writing so they cannot deny it later), and set the appointment with her.

If she does not do what she says or advertises to be, post a review either in the review forum or in the ML and let others know, that is what this site is suppose to be for, intel. Of course, you are probably going to get a WK or two denounce you and even the provider herself will give an excuse for let's say as an example, being a dead fish (if you like lots of IOP) because your intel may hurt her business. That is where the agreement in writing come in, and her ad if applicable. Once you have that, she does not have a leg to stand on in rebuttal.
Maybe I'm spoiled, or maybe American providers are too arrogant. I really don't know. Originally Posted by luv2luv
I do know. You are spoiled, and American Providers are too arrogant. Celebrate the fact that you live in the World's greatest Country, while having great memories of the many ladies you shagged outside of America. That puts you (and me ) ahead of 99.99% of Guys on this Planet.
I have commented before that I seem to give more "no" reviews than many. Truth is, I think if the guys were more truthful, they would give more "no" reviews. In fact, they often say so in the ROS. I have been to 80 countries, and have probably fucked my way through half of those. Maybe I'm spoiled, or maybe American providers are too arrogant. I really don't know. I just know I'm almost through with the hobby. It's become a lot of effort to find a decent provider that isn't fake, too expensive, or has an unacceptable menu. I will admit, CBJ won't do it for me at all, and I love DFK. That eliminates half of the providers without looking at anything else. Just sayin' Originally Posted by luv2luv

And honestly-- there is NOTHING wrong with any of what you've said. A lot of guys avoid the no.. even when they REALLY should be giving the no.

And yes-- traveling around and seeing ladies in other countries will undoubtedly spoil a man. But... consider the fact that in many countries, its either perfectly legal or not really paid much attention to. Here-- the puritanical societal view of prostitution really shifts things. I've worked in a couple of countries-- and its a lot more fun when you don't have to worry about being arrested and can 100% call the police if a man decides to get violent-- without worrying about repercussions.
And yes-- traveling around and seeing ladies in other countries will undoubtedly spoil a man. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Without a doubt. Colombia, Philippines, Thailand, they're all way better than the USA. And it isn't just for legal reasons. American women these days are frankly just too cunty and full of drama and over entitlement for my tastes.
This. My hobby experience has been steadily declining and only getting worse
  • BLM69
  • 09-03-2021, 05:30 PM
American women these days are frankly just too cunty and full of drama and over entitlement for my tastes. Originally Posted by Brandofan
The internet has ruined most women these days! They lose their believes, stand for nothing and lose touch with reality, that's why you see everyone being fake pretending all is great. The single life for a man these days is much funner
That's why so many guys went to the SB routes these days. It's better there, but recently that pool has been tainted but still better.
I will never understand the use of too old of photos or fake photos. Some guys will stick their dick in anything, so no need to be dishonest. If they are doing it to get the client in the door and the client leaves, she then puts him on blacklist or some shit. I should probably update mine. My hair has grown 2 inches.