Total Paid: $0
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Unknown
Hair Color and Length: N/A
Race: Caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance: N/A
Smoking Status: N/A
Where did you hear about this provider? BP
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Seemed like a charming girl on the phone.
Comments: I booked with Shenna for Thursday morning. We had a good conversation and she gave me her in-call address. Prior to the appointment I called to verify. Her VM was full so I texted. No reply. At the appointed time I had not heard from her so I texted again. No reply. Thirty minutes after appointment time I texted again. No reply. Forty-five minutes after appointment time I left. A few minutes later she texted and said she overslept. We talked on the phone and she was seemed genuinely apologetic. She said her schedule was clear and asked if I wanted to reschedule. I did so for the same time the next morning. I texted later that night to ask her to call prior to the appointment so I could avoid the issues of the first time. No reply. About 12:30 that night she texted saying she was going to have to cancel because she had to help a family member move. I offered to reschedule a second time if she would do a "specials" rate for the two missed commits. I never got a reply.
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Unfortunately, no.
So with all the laments about business being slow, I have had similar experiences with both Eccie and P411 providers over the past week. Four to be exact.
Maliyahlust from W&I, radio silence at appointment time, Lucy of Dallas, canceled on me 10 minutes before appt time after I drove 70 miles, WithaCapitalK, on p411 canceled 15 mins before appt time after I drove 45 miles.

A fourth from the W&I I won't name as she has only been around a couple of days.

So what does it take to get some pussy around here ?
Malauhlust NSC me tpp
Update and closure on this tale:

Yesterday, an hour or two before I posted, I texted her to let her know I was going to be putting up a review. She replied this morning apparently taking it as a threat. When I explained that, no, it wasn't meant as a threat, I was simply letting her know so it wasn't a surprise . Ya know.... "manners". Her answer to that was "I really don't care."

I guess the lesson for me to learn is stick with ECCIE providers.

All this NC/NS last minute changing plans type stuff really sucks. Not meant to/about anyone in particular but it seems like 'tis the season. And it is a very exhausting season.
  • zebra
  • 01-27-2014, 06:11 AM
Well on or about the 20th of this month that Sheena gal was literally begging anyone in the Welcome Wagon to help her get verified provider status so she could build her showcase & post pictures and advertise. No one helped her. If Sheena is ncns hobbyist on scheduled appointments and then cancels prior to scheduled appointment the next day she really wasn't worthy to become a Verified Provider in the first place. I understand family, I understand oversleeping, cause a lot of ladies work into the wee hours... She's back where she started...
Sorry about that bro!! She was decent provider when she first started when she was with the Kinlee group and then she disappeared. But since she has reappeared on her own it's been so far just another BP with poor service with high rates!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=913125&highlight=
I met her recently (a few weeks ago), and everything was good: looks, service, price. I didn't get any DFK but it was a good and comfortable visit at a 3-4* hotel. I stop writing reviews because of retaliations/outing but I had a good time.
Well, an extra (and final) chapter to this tale!

She texted me a day or two later apologizing and saying she wanted to make it up to me. "great rates" and "Let me see you". So I figure that it takes a lot to apologize and maybe she just had a bad streak. But I had already booked with another provider and it would be next week before we could circle back.

OK, appointment with other provider hit a snag so I texted Sheena. She said "sure, im booked until three, but then I'm free. Meet me at the La Quinta." At 2:45 she texted and said she wouldn't be there until 4:15 - she was coming from Ft. Worth.

So we had to reschedule again for the next day @ 1. I said "Send me the room number when you get it, and I will be there at one." I texted her @ 12:15 to confirm. And then.... nothing. Like we didnt see that one coming. LOL. Haven't heard from her since.

So I'm sure this was just an exercise in playing me. But hey, if forgiveness, trust and offering a second chance make me a chump, I'm OK with that. The funny part is that if she had followed through I wouldnt have met the coolest girl ever today. So if Sheena ever reads this, I'd just like to say "Thank you". I found a new ATF because of you.
Who's the new ATF?