Are barter threads still allowed?

Some of those seemed fun and worth it. Mods are these still alllowed or not? 💋
Lol ��
We believe all barters must be fair and reciprocal. If a hot Laotian wants to barter with another ECCIE member, he better offer equal value. DM is a great ECCIE member.
Lol. Again
What’s so funny Alana? Please explain. I actually used to love the barter threads that used to be on here. People had cool things up for trade such as ACL or SXSW wristbands even some with backstage access.
  • sydmo
  • 02-06-2018, 08:20 AM
What’s so funny Alana? Please explain. I actually used to love the barter threads that used to be on here. People had cool things up for trade such as ACL or SXSW wristbands even some with backstage access. Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
I think it would be fun, more fun than sellin shit on craigslist I'm in
Thanks Sydmo ❤️
What’s so funny Alana? Please explain. I actually used to love the barter threads that used to be on here. People had cool things up for trade such as ACL or SXSW wristbands even some with backstage access. Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
If anyone has SXSW wristbands hit me up!
I’m all for this thread Dara.
Still allowed ...post away.
  • sydmo
  • 02-06-2018, 05:34 PM
I've got a used 10 degree, G2 Ping Driver I'll trade to any sweet Lady for a BJ and some sweet DFK. That's a bargain
Ah don't go fer barter much 'cuz Ah ain't got much thet Ah wanna trade away. But Ah've got a face if'n Dara-Malaika needs a place ta sit down.
Barter for anything of worth, starting with Cash. lol but bartering is what this is all about, an item or the money to buy it.
Am in Austin ! With a paint brush
  • ztonk
  • 02-06-2018, 08:29 PM
Are barter threads still allowed? Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
They aren't explicitly prohibited.

However, if a lady's post (or her public reply to someone else's post) mentions the exchange of sexual services for the bartered item, her post would be considered an ad (as it is an offer for sex in exchange for something of value) and handled as such.

ztonk
AustinModStaff