need a handyman

can anyone help me put this desk i got from walmart together ? i don’t have anyone that can help me..
Mr. Handyman of NW Austin offers professional handyman services and home repairs. Call 512-944-4504 to request service today.
Willing to trade services? :-D
I’m in
Lol Don't waste your time with this one folks, unless you like doing free favors. Good luck Texasstate
How about a Handy-Woman?...which I am not, but would pay to watch lol.
Lol Don't waste your time with this one folks, unless you like doing free favors. Good luck Texasstate Originally Posted by Raikage
I actually feel like doing this for free.
i actually got it set up for free by a generous client thanks guys
  • sydmo
  • 02-14-2018, 02:26 PM
i actually got it set up for free by a generous client thanks guys Originally Posted by CaseyKK
good for you Lady, nice to know chivalry still exists
I offer my services for stuff like this at $300 an hour, because I know my self-worth. Pm if interested.
I offer my services for stuff like this at $300 an hour, because I know my self-worth. Pm if interested. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
good for you the desk was 40$ not worth a session .
good for you the desk was 40$ not worth a session . Originally Posted by CaseyKK
No trades, I work for cash only.
good for you Lady, nice to know chivalry still exists Originally Posted by sydmo
Chivalry for a woman who charges money for sex and seems to generally not be enthusiastic about it?
tried to pm you if you need help.
Had you accepted my management offer you wouldn't have to settle for a $40 piece of crap desk from Wal-Mart.