Troll 101

Trolls are here to generate income for the owners, some of whom are the Trolls themselves. Every click generates income for the owners from the site’s sponsors. Don’t click on any Thread started by or commented on by a Troll. When there are Zero clicks on Trolls, they no longer serve their intended purpose. As a bonus, no one feeds their huge Egos. With them no longer generating income and feeding their Egos, eventually they will dry up and blow away. Just as I suggested with the former head Troll. It’s your choice.Trolls or no Trolls.
I couldnt agree more
That was quick
I couldnt agree more Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Welcome to...SELF-AWARENESS!!
This is interesting.....and somewhat bizarre. Are you saying members with huge amounts of posts are generating income for the site owners ?
This is interesting.....and somewhat bizarre. Are you saying members with huge amounts of posts are generating income for the site owners ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

I think clicks might get some sponsors attention but those sponsors don't pay based on clicks in the sight. They pay for click throughs to their sites.

It used to be that there were 8 or 10 site sponsors. Now there are two I think. AFF and some AMP review board???. There were also banner ads which were bought by providers.

The banner ads have disappeared. I think they are still offered but nobody is buying them. That would mean they don't see the value. Sponsors have not come back. Could be several reasons for that but bottom line is economic...they don't see the value either.
Totally agree
There is so much more to this shit storm than clicks... Lol. Clap back.... On that one !

This is a joke !!