Is there STILL Oblunder holdouts around here/

its been 4.5 years and some change

Americas a Fucking disaster
and your tellin me we still have 3 more years of this CRAP?

were FUCKED

face it
Sadly, yes.
Don't worry, they fixed it all yesterday by postponing the business mandates for Obama Care until 2015. That way the Dems have a better chance of gaining the House back in 2014, so they will have a mandate to really screw things up.

Like that stupid fuckin bitch Nancy Pelosi said. They needed to pass the Bill so everyone would know what was in it. Well, everybody is learning, and they don't like it.

I hope the American Electorate can see through this charade, but given the fact that over 50 percent are total morons, I doubt it.
Don't worry, they fixed it all yesterday by postponing the business mandates for Obama Care until 2015. That way the Dems have a better chance of gaining the House back in 2014, so they will have a mandate to really screw things up.

Like that stupid fuckin bitch Nancy Pelosi said. They needed to pass the Bill so everyone would know what was in it. Well, everybody is learning, and they don't like it.

I hope the American Electorate can see through this charade, but given the fact that over 50 percent are total morons, I doubt it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
With unemployment and the economy as bad as it is, this is an excuse for businesses to kick employees onto the exchanges (that aren't even set up yet). Of course I'm speculating, but I bet Fox will report the first business to do so before February. If that happens the Repubs will keep the house and win the senate. Going to be fun to watch no matter what happens.
  • WTF
  • 07-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Eight more years of Bush? Is that wtf you want?
No ... We need 8 more years of those panty waists whining!
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 05:37 PM
if the repubs run on their record, they don't have one worthy, the one they do have wont get a dog catcher elected ...
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 05:42 PM
its been 4.5 years and some change

Americas a Fucking disaster Originally Posted by JONBALLS

During the 2010 mid-terms the GOP campaigned fiercely on the platform of job creation and, as a result of such promises, the GOP gained the majority in the House of Representatives. As new Speaker of the House, John Boehner made the welcome claim that the primary goal of the Republican Party was to increase employment in the U.S.

His exact words were: "We're going to have a relentless focus on creating jobs."

Those were welcome words, except that a week before the 2010 elections Republican Senator Mitch McConnell revealed the GOP's true intent: "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."

and your tellin me we still have 3 more years of this CRAP?

were FUCKED

face it Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Actually 3.5 years and YES WE ARE FUCKED!
Well, IFFY, that saves me having to tell you to get FUCKED!

LMAO @ drooling idiot!
Hey, don't get me wrong. For my business, where we HAVE to furnish health care and other benefits in order to keep our highly skilled employs, Obama Care evens out the playing field with competitors who offer nothing. They will now have to either furnish healthcare, or pay the fines entailed.
  • Doove
  • 07-03-2013, 09:15 PM

I hope the American Electorate can see through this charade, but given the fact that over 50 percent are total morons, I doubt it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well, if a "total moron" is someone who has no idea what the hell he's talking about, there's this. Moron (your word, not mine).

“In the fall of the year,” Pelosi said today, “the outside groups...were saying ‘it’s about abortion,’ which it never was. ‘It’s about ‘death panels,’’ which it never was. ‘It’s about a job-killer,’ which it creates four million. ‘It’s about increasing the deficit’; well, the main reason to pass it was to decrease the deficit.” Her contention was that the Senate “didn’t have a bill.” And until the Senate produced an actual piece of legislation that could be matched up and debated against what was passed by the House, no one truly knew what would be voted on. “They were still trying to woo the Republicans,” Pelosi said of the Senate leadership and the White House, trying to “get that 60th vote that never was coming. That’s why [there was a] reconciliation [vote]” that required only a simple majority.
“So, that’s why I was saying we have to pass a bill so we can see so that we can show you what it is and what it isn’t,” Pelosi continued. “It is none of these things. It’s not going to be any of these things.” She recognized that her comment was “a good statement to take out of context.” But the minority leader added, “But the fact is, until you have a bill, you can’t really, we can’t really debunk what they’re saying....”

In other words, she just as easily could have said "we need to pass the bill to show everyone it's not going to create death panels, or kill jobs, or explode the deficit" and she would have been saying the same exact thing.

Or, to be a bit more blunt, she said we need to pass the bill so people would realize you were all lying about what was in it.
Well, if a "total moron" is someone who has no idea what the hell he's talking about, there's this. Moron (your word, not mine).

“In the fall of the year,” Pelosi said today, “the outside groups...were saying ‘it’s about abortion,’ which it never was. ‘It’s about ‘death panels,’’ which it never was. ‘It’s about a job-killer,’ which it creates four million. ‘It’s about increasing the deficit’; well, the main reason to pass it was to decrease the deficit.” Her contention was that the Senate “didn’t have a bill.” And until the Senate produced an actual piece of legislation that could be matched up and debated against what was passed by the House, no one truly knew what would be voted on. “They were still trying to woo the Republicans,” Pelosi said of the Senate leadership and the White House, trying to “get that 60th vote that never was coming. That’s why [there was a] reconciliation [vote]” that required only a simple majority.
“So, that’s why I was saying we have to pass a bill so we can see so that we can show you what it is and what it isn’t,” Pelosi continued. “It is none of these things. It’s not going to be any of these things.” She recognized that her comment was “a good statement to take out of context.” But the minority leader added, “But the fact is, until you have a bill, you can’t really, we can’t really debunk what they’re saying....”

In other words, she just as easily could have said "we need to pass the bill to show everyone it's not going to create death panels, or kill jobs, or explode the deficit" and she would have been saying the same exact thing.

Or, to be a bit more blunt, she said we need to pass the bill so people would realize you were all lying about what was in it. Originally Posted by Doove
Wait a minute. You trust Nancy Pelosi?????!!!!!!!
Please explain to me how Obama can selectively NOT enforce a law, much less advertise that he's going to selectively not enforce it? Is it an EO or something? What other laws is he voluntarily not enforcing?