Helpful information?

Who's helpful here ? This is a mockery board. Not a informative statement. A joke. Advertising here seems pointless y'all are full of bullshit! You people are so easily distracted.
The chicks can still advertise and the guys can still browse the ads to see who they would like to fuck. A little drama and joking around doesn't change that. A LOT of information is being shared on this site.

The chick I saw tonight is a great example. I only went in because of intel from a trusted Dog on here. Then, I wrote a review and now the other Dogs know exactly what the deal is with her.

Hell, I wish there was more drama on here. We can't be fucking 24-7, so I could use the mindless entertainment sometimes.

BTW - I love having you on this site, Diva. You wear your emotions on your sleeve and you call it like you see it. I love that about you.
:mf r_lol:Advertising the need for TUBE STEAK!! Cause we hungry is all I need right?! HAHAHAHAA!! Tube steak it is then!!:mfr_l ol:
Advertising here seems pointless Originally Posted by SknyDiva
I think it's a cool 'hey look at me threAD'

Oh wait, you just advertised right?
Cause you are a advertising genius. BITCH
Going with Diva on this one.
Going with Diva on this one. Originally Posted by radio109
About what? You can have fun on here and still get info to get laid.
About what? You can have fun on here and still get info to get laid. Originally Posted by albundy
With her first post and then those after in this thread. I called this fight months ago and not trying to get in the middle of it. If you really rely on info from this site, in this area, you're in trouble brother.

But to be real lets not forget who bailed you out and ran 'em off.
With her first post and then those after in this thread. I called this fight months ago and not trying to get in the middle of it. If you really rely on info from this site, in this area, you're in trouble brother.

But to be real lets not forget who bailed you out and ran 'em off. Originally Posted by radio109
What fight? Me and Diva are cool with each other now. At least as far as I know. I've got ZERO problems with her. I dig her.

Also, I DO rely on info from this site. I have a few trusted mongers in the area and we exchange info on here. No fucking way would I have gone with that chick tonight without solid intel. Damn glad I went though. I bang almost nothing but BP chicks and I almost never "take one for the team" because of the info I get here.

But, I also like to goof around on here too.
That's cool Bundy.
You are hilarious! I shall sleep now. You think I don't know? But it is okay dumbass ho. Good night & sweet dreams! Sleep well my pretty. Hehehe
  • 1+1
  • 08-10-2016, 11:51 PM
Going with Diva.
Drama is messy. You weed through all the drama trying to get to the helpful information.
The TreAD bullshit on here is getting old. One butt hurt lady after another bitching at the others for doing exactly what she does. Reality check here peeps, all the ladies are on here advertising. The more they are noticed the better chance the little head will pick th when he's after a warm nesting spot. I'm sure with all the rain some of our favored hobby ladies will get bored and pounce on one another's actions and give us some new bullshit to wonder why one would stir the pot.

I have a better idea, let's just fuck and get along. It is a proven fact the more sex one has the happier they are. So fucking equals happiness��
I normally don't stir the pot, but I was bored...and sometimes certain girls just bring drama and you can't help but respond. All you have to do is go back and look at a person's threads to see every time they post, it turns into drama.
I'm not talking about our lovely local ladies :-) I don't have a problem with any of them.