Hotels in Lafayette

Any hotel suggestions in Lafayette? Somewhere safe and clean
You just asked that same question on 6/17. Why don't you refresh your memory by taking a look at that threAD. Instead of starting a new threAD asking the same thing?

I do not believe it's been a major change with the hotels since June.
You could PM Dallas Rain but I thought you had to be 21 to check in to any of the nicer hotels. I could be wrong.
You just asked that same question on 6/17. Why don't you refresh your memory by taking a look at that threAD. Instead of starting a new threAD asking the same thing?

I do not believe it's been a major change with the hotels since June. Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I'm an attention whore lol a very forgetful attention whore

Thanks for your help! ;*

I'm an attention whore who missed a few basic whore classes and business is a little slow for me right now!

Thanks for your help! ;* Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Yw
Yw Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

Do you have any hotel suggestions? Or do you just call people out on their shit? lol
Yw Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Lmao, someone's jealous lol. Got nothing better to do than stalk he hot new girl that everyone's talking about. Seeking ~P. Shhhhh your embarrassing yourself
Lmao, someone's jealous lol. Got nothing better to do than stalk he hot new girl that everyone's talking about. Seeking ~P. Shhhhh your embarrassing yourself Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
I don't do drama but is this necessary? In the other thread Dallas Rain sent her a PM and there's no other option better than listening to any advice Dallas can give you. We don't do jealousy in Louisiana, the ladies are always helpful to one another. You can take that back to Arkansas.
I don't do drama but is this necessary? In the other thread Dallas Rain sent her a PM and there's no other option better than listening to any advice Dallas can give you. We don't do jealousy in Louisiana, the ladies are always helpful to one another. You can take that back to Arkansas. Originally Posted by KatiforYou
I totally agree, that's why I was surprised by seeking ~P's invasion of the thread. Thanks for pointing it out. I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed
Why does it even matter? I'm just trying to find a damn hotel.

Yes I asked the same question two months ago. Yes Dallas pm'ed me. I'm extremely forgetful and I clean my inbox out often. Be helpful, give a home girl a suggestion. I mean damn!
Pm sent again.....

I am gonna have to write a book on hotels....since I am the "traveling queen"...lol

have fun!!
Thank you Dallas, should've messaged you first but I like getting active on the boards. Can never have too many threADS.
I totally agree, that's why I was surprised by seeking ~P's invasion of the thread. Thanks for pointing it out. I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
It's incredibly weird how you follow her posts like that...but I know I'm not the only one who noticed ;-)
Kaliste saloon and pinhook . Your best option is to screen well. I'm sure you have the skills to do so