what gets you going?

What gets your motor running as in foreplay?
Mine is deep french kissing while sitting in someone lap facing them, holding there face in my hands and grinding on them mmmummm
Mine is deep french kissing while sitting in someone lap facing them, holding there face in my hands and grinding on them mmmummm Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
That works for me,,,,,, wanna make a road trip?
Mine is deep french kissing while sitting in someone lap facing them, holding there face in my hands and grinding on them mmmummm Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
That would do the trick for me too
Reverse cowgirl with my dick between her ass cheeks while kissing her neck and rubbing her clit.

WHEW.....tissue time !
The "right" guy kissing my neck and making his way to the sweet spot.
I am too easy...all it takes is a sexy smile, knowing wink, sexy voice or the slightest touch. Any of these are enough to get my motor running. Guess I would be considered easy lol
A long, sensual bout of kissing, followed by erotic massage. I dearly LOVE to take my time.
I am too easy...all it takes is a sexy smile, knowing wink, sexy voice or the slightest touch. Any of these are enough to get my motor running. Guess I would be considered easy lol Originally Posted by jughead1171
I like easy men
You're gonna LOVE me then...don't even have to buy me dinner first!

I like easy men Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I like easy men Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Now that got my motor running LOL
ALL men are easy lol.
ALL men are easy lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Ain't that the truth. All it takes is to get them to cum, and that's normally pretty easy. Some cum faster than others, and easier than others. But in the final analysis, it's easy. And for such an easy job (you can do it yourself), they command a pretty high price.
Just being treated like I'm special, even though I know it's only for the moment! Tender kisses leading to fondling and undressing each other slowly and showering her with kisses from head to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Yea, but Charlie....you would not have the added bonus of another pulse if you did it yourself he he.