Why is lake charles so dead

Wondering y lake charles is so dead????when I was here a cpl years ago.it wasn't Hoyt but was ok...I figured with all the construction around it would be great????
Yeah but those dudes dont use eccie or p411 so girls have to use more risky avenues like stg which many girls wont. At least that is what I have been told by a few ladies.
LC has always been dead.....through the years many girls lived there but worked Lafayette.
When I was here 2 years ago it wasnt near as bad as it is now though
I live in Lake Charles and I was wondering the same thing. I have begged providers to come to Lake Charles and when they do, they never make money so they never come back. Not sure why guys here don't see the girls when they come. All we get is STG which is nothing but fakes and risks.
I live in Lake Charles and I was wondering the same thing. I have begged providers to come to Lake Charles and when they do, they never make money so they never come back. Not sure why guys here don't see the girls when they come. All we get is STG which is nothing but fakes and risks. Originally Posted by redlobos6
I came for you lol... I have been thinking about making a return trip again. I had a nice first visit. But I had alot of gentlemen message me and telling me that the weekend just wasn't good for them. So my next trip will definitely be more midweek.
I came for you lol... I have been thinking about making a return trip again. I had a nice first visit. But I had alot of gentlemen message me and telling me that the weekend just wasn't good for them. So my next trip will definitely be more midweek. Originally Posted by Cassie107
Yes you did answer my request and I truly appreciate it Cassie. You are truly top notch and what I would describe as a member of the Hall of Fame. I wish Lake Charles men would step up so that we could have more ladies like you visit our city. Guys remember, the better we treat the ladies that come, the more ladies will come.... Which in turn, gives us more options and quality.
Cassie was a fun time on her visit
Cassie was a fun time on her visit Originally Posted by Footfein000
Awe thank you luv. You should see the wonderful pedicure I got yesterday!!
Its not really dead I come there everyday me and my friends ��
I try to come but cant get any takers...maybe drive to see me in Duson/Lafayette when I visit...discounts!
justsaying..lol
I will come to LC for a session but I require screening and an appointment. It only takes one to get me there (since I never see more than one fella a day anyway).
Its not really dead I come there everyday me and my friends �� Originally Posted by Serenity24
Hell I'd book you **wags tongue**. Scrolling by really fast I thought it was Megan Thee Stallion in your avi for a second (and i'm deeply in lust with her).
For traveling ladies such as myself

No prebooks...

Day of trip...plenty of reachouts...no prebooks
It's a double edged sword. I've made lots of prebooks only for the lady to never come to town because there wasn't enough interest.... Now I reach out to express my interest...but don't book until actually arrive in town....which usually gets the same results as before...so no one comes to town....a few years ago there were plenty of traveling gals going between houston/nola/Dallas that there was actually a fairly good variety of ladies passing thru. But lately it's all crickets and can hardly get anyone to stop by.