I have a question...

Why do posters request that their accounts be deleted, guested, quested, or otherwise kiboshed? What does that accomplish? They can’t run away from their posting history. Why not just ignore the site and do something else with their time?
Jack I will answer for myself only.

For me it is sort of like an addiction. I've tried to walk away for years. Again.....for me it's best that I can't log in and I know myself well enough that this will remind me not to be here.

I have no idea or even care why others get off the board.
Why do posters request that their accounts be deleted, guested, quested, or otherwise kiboshed? What does that accomplish? They can’t run away from their posting history. Why not just ignore the site and do something else with their time? Originally Posted by Jack Kinghoff
If your SO found your account and you told her you're not going to post here anymore and you'll never do it again. And as proof, you will terminate the account.
Katie you're probably right for a lot of guys.
My SO knows about this place and me being here doesn't bother her.
For me it's just my choice.
Katie you're probably right for a lot of guys.
My SO knows about this place and me being here doesn't bother her.
For me it's just my choice. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I know. I also think Darth skipped you on purpose

I also suspect a lot of guys want to be deleted cause they are paranoid that because they have an account they will be hunted down like dogs by the FBI or CIA and jailed for life and think that having an account makes them like El Chapo or something.