Consideration

When getting directions to a ladies incall please pay attention. If your appointment is at 12pm, do not wait until 12pm to tell her that you are just leaving the office. Then to top it off you keep her on the phone for 30 minutes making her repeat her directions (3 or 4 times) because your attention span is not there.

When a lady tells you to turn right please do not turn left. I have told guys that they will pass Street A. Pass by Street A means pass by Street A. That does not mean turn onto Street A.

If a lady tells you to drive down 1 block then drive down 1 block. Not 5 miles down the road.
When arriving at her incall call to tell her that you arrived so she can meet you at the door. Do not go up to her door like a caveman and bang on the door so the neighbors want to meet you too. If you see the door opening for you it is not necessary to knock on it.

The reason why the lady is opening the door is because she does not want you to knock on it.

It is the little details in life that can help you make a great impression on your first date.
  • Dad
  • 08-19-2011, 09:25 AM
If your appointment is at 12pm, do not wait until 12pm to tell her that you are just leaving the office. Originally Posted by mikkifine
Do not make us wait in our car way after 12pm to answer our repeated calls and telling us you need another 30 minutes to finish up with your double booking client either!
Dad-I do not do that. I have respect for your time. That is why I get upset when people cannot show me the same respect.
Do not go up to her door like a caveman and bang on the door so the neighbors want to meet you too. . Originally Posted by mikkifine
but but but, we are cavemen, we don't know any better.
And cavemen have ADD. We can barely walk and chew gum at the same time. If it were not for gps and smartpho...

hey look, a shiny nickel. What was I saying?

Oh yeah, fabreeze does wonders for cat smells.
Dad-I do not do that. I have respect for your time. That is why I get upset when people cannot show me the same respect. Originally Posted by mikkifine
He was just making a statement, kinda like you were right?
The loser that started the rumor of my incall smelling bad is a liar. I am a very clean person and I take very good care of my animals too.

Pity you have to make such an ignorant comment. You don't even know me.

And cavemen have ADD. We can barely walk and chew gum at the same time. If it were not for gps and smartpho...

hey look, a shiny nickel. What was I saying?

Oh yeah, fabreeze does wonders for cat smells. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
He was making a statement and I was responding. Are you that desperate to start drama that is not there?

He was just making a statement, kinda like you were right? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Us cavemen can't follow directions!!!!

What I was saying is he may not have been addressing you specifically.

I didn't see drama but I'm sure you knew how this thread would turn out when you posted it.
Guys...

I recall meeting Mikkifine when i first moved to Houston from Dallas as one of my first introductions to the local scene. I can attest -- as I'm sure many others -- that she is and continues to be one of the bright sparkling gems in our H-Town Hobby community!

The point is well-taken and if i may summarize in my native man-speak:

Be on time! If late, call ahead.

+

Listen up and follow directions! She'll get you there.

=

Slamming PSE!

Come to think about it...this rule works well with pretty much every woman.

;-)

-T
I look forward to our next encounter.

Guys...

I recall meeting Mikkifine when i first moved to Houston from Dallas as one of my first introductions to the local scene. I can attest -- as I'm sure many others -- that she is and continues to be one of the bright sparkling gems in our H-Town Hobby community!

The point is well-taken and if i may summarize in my native man-speak:

Be on time! If late, call ahead.

+

Listen up and follow directions! She'll get you there.

=

Slamming PSE!

Come to think about it...this rule works well with pretty much every woman.

;-)

-T Originally Posted by txswing99
Couldn't this have been handled by a PM, text, or call to the hobbyist(s) that caused you to start this thread?
No disrespect to the op, tried once to make an appointment with her, will never try again, there are way too many other options out there, to be put through that BS.
Nobody obligated you to read this thread.

Couldn't this have been handled by a PM, text, or call to the hobbyist(s) that caused you to start this thread? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum