Blow up your Co*k

with this male masterbater you can blow up your cock.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dirk-Yates-A...item41625a6b69

to view this ebay item , you must log on to ebay,and say yes to adult.
I like Cock pumps, makes them so rosey red and swollen, just a throbbing hunk of sweet meat..........Ready for me to enjoy.......Yum
with this male masterbater you can blow up your cock.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dirk-Yates-A...item41625a6b69

to view this ebay item , you must log on to ebay,and say yes to adult. Originally Posted by pickupkid
fake hand grenade masterbator? that's really weird.
What happens when you pull the pin?
What happens when you pull the pin? Originally Posted by pyramider
You have to time it jsut right. Your to pull the pin at the same exact second you blow your load.
You have to time it jsut right. Your to pull the pin at the same exact second you blow your load. Originally Posted by simpleton
fuck, I'm just happy to blow my load period.
All we need now is a thread about blow up dolls.
OMG....so this is what the national board has come too.....
All we need now is a thread about blow up dolls. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
OMG....so this is what the national board has come too..... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
edit: There's nothing wrong with blow up dolls.
All we need now is a thread about blow up dolls. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
OMG....so this is what the national board has come too..... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
A good doll may be expensive in the short term, but in the long run, a guy would be saving money.
A good doll may be expensive in the short term, but in the long run, a guy would be saving money. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charles, DO you have one???
Charles, DO you have one??? Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Too cheap....er, frugal.