Power outage

• Masky
  • 09-02-2016, 09:29 PM
Who else still doesn't have power? Mine went out Thursday night at 11 and still never came back.
Mine went out at the same time as yours! Doesn't look like it will be restored anytime soon. We still have trees on power lines that crews haven't got to. Just drove by blairstone & st. Augustine, saw a tangled mess of poles,wires and transformers all over the street and no crews there yet!
Just got mine back on it was off since the storm . Ya I get to take a shower tonight I live in the country and is on a well so we havn't had water or anything till now . But I havn't been home much due to work .but at least the A/C on so I don't have to hear the GF bitching about she hot and I got A/C in my work truck Lmao Like I stay in the truck all day lol
ya St Augt is a mess and so is Indian Head subd. There is alot of places that was hit real hard I know I have been out in this shit since the storm Hit. JUst thank God they got gen. on the red lites now I almost got hit 7 or 8 time with all the nuts out on the road. I know me and the GF got out late last night and got her out of the house and was looking for some place to eat and I drive down Gaines by the Collage and there was some kinda pussy walking around down there I just hate I had her with me
I really Hope everyone has there power on It been real Quit
  • Masky
  • 09-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Got my power back Sunday evening. I checked into a hotel earlier that day because I couldn't stand the heat.