Latin Dreams / Fantasies / all those parlors over west of Galleria

Are they still gone or where are they?
Long gone. Owners thought it was way too much risk to continue opperation. There is some stories of them being underground, but I do not have any information of their existance underground.

I live outside of Houston, and fly in from out of state. I really miss the agencies as I could land, get the rental car, and head in their direction. As I was driving, I could make a phone call and be inside picking a lady. They always were nicely dressed.

The first time I went to Luna's it was an old run down house behind a gas station. The parking was behind the house and a driveway was down the side in-between the house and gas station. As I walked upto the house I remember a lady in stillettos, thigh highs, and bra and panties set holding the door for me. There were four ladies sitting on a couch all smiles. That was so much fun!

They will be back, once the current political environment changes. Everything ebbs and flows. Once the agencies feel they are no longer a target as the little girl said from Poltergeist: "There back!"
be patient and stay tuned
I assume you guys look over on OH2 site as well as Eccie? A few Agencies are advertising there....

Here's one example...

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...26%23127827%3B

There are others as well...

A'Man
They will get busted again.