Democrats to probe Ivanka Trump's private email use for government work

• rico7
  • 11-21-2018, 01:45 PM
"Democrats to probe Ivanka".

THIS

I'd like to probe Ivanka - in more ways than one...
Clinton was investigated. Why do you oppose ms.trump being subjected to an investigation? Would you take anyone's word from the Clinton's camp about the emails? Of course not. To claim you know all the particulars in this case is complete and total bullshit. Clinton didn't confess.
The facts came out after an investigation. No one on this site knows shit about the details. That's what investigations are for..

And actually, nothing that any of the junior detectives say means jack shit. Regardless how hypocritical their statements are.
The house will decide in January whether an investigation is warrented. All of your gum flapping keeps y'all off the street.
That works for now.
I'm not running on irony here. I'm running on precedent. Plain and simple. One argument made by the Clinton camp was that previous Secretaries of State did the same thing (albeit not setting up private servers but suing personal email accounts). And Mrs. Clinton was interviewed by the FBI, in private, was not put under oath, nor was the interview recorded. Then all of her assistants and staff were given immunity prior to interviews. And they were allowed to turn over their electronic devices with sim cards removed and systems being wiped.

So, yeah. So long as a precedent is being followed and fair application is being used. I'm fine with it. It's a rather simple concept. Originally Posted by bigwill832
Good idea.
Call him.
Perhaps FBI director Wray should write a letter of exoneration for her now. So it's ready when the investigation begins... I mean ends. Originally Posted by goodman0422
It's never wrong if a trump does anything. They know they are above the law. They have Putin and the prince poking them
Would you take anyone's word from the Clinton's camp about the emails? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Yet here we are expected to believe Comey's exoneration of hildebeest even though it's been revealed that Comey was lock, stock and barrel in hildebeest's camp.

Ivanka's transgression is minor compared to hildebeest's.

We do in fact know that Aldrich Ames is in prison for life for sharing classified intel with the Russians; yet, hildebeest is considering a 2020 run for the presidency even though that bitch shared classified intel with the Russians and the Chinese.
Hmmmp. I only clicked on this thread because the only part of the title that showed up on the main page was;

"Democrats to probe Ivanka".

It sounded sexy. It's not. My mind just works that way when I see the word "probe".
But on a political note, I hope she and Big Daddy DO go to prison.
Hillary is my girl. Voted for her once and Bill twice. 2020 is her year!!! Originally Posted by GingerKatt

That crazy loon has seen her time.....come and go. The Dallas Cowboys will win the Super Bowl before the sexual predator-enabling c*nt sees the Oval Office.....and we ALL know NO ONE is wagering a dime on either happening!
I'd like to put my junk male in Ivanka's inbox.
  • WTF
  • 11-22-2018, 07:17 AM
I'd like to put my junk male in Ivanka's inbox. Originally Posted by gnadfly
On that we agree
I'd like to put my junk male in Ivanka's inbox. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I've had better. Rumor has it she's been passed around for a long long time. Steve Bannon said Jared was a cuckold. He was referring to his relations with Ivanka. Is Ivanka a Russian name?
I've had better. Rumor has it she's been passed around for a long long time. Steve Bannon said Jared was a cuckold. He was referring to his relations with Ivanka. Is Ivanka a Russian name? Originally Posted by themystic

its a czech name.
Clinton was investigated. Why do you oppose ms.trump being subjected to an investigation? Would you take anyone's word from the Clinton's camp about the emails? Of course not. To claim you know all the particulars in this case is complete and total bullshit. Clinton didn't confess.
The facts came out after an investigation. No one on this site knows shit about the details. That's what investigations are for..

And actually, nothing that any of the junior detectives say means jack shit. Regardless how hypocritical their statements are.
The house will decide in January whether an investigation is warrented. All of your gum flapping keeps y'all off the street.
That works for now. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
We do know that she was interviewed in private and was not put under oath. Congress has openly talked about this and questioned it. That keeps her and her people from having to worry about being charged with lying to the FBI. At the same time, we also know that her people were granted immunity prior to any interviews as well. Doesn't that sound odd that they would be given both immunity AND not placed under oath at the same time? Again, congress asked about this. It was in the news. Then, she was allowed to have her lawyer sit in with her, who was also a subject of the investigation who at the same time would not divulge information due to attorney client privilege. So, no oath, given immunity prior to interviews, and having a co-suspect sitting in as your lawyer in your interview. The rules were altered for Mrs. Clinton. Again, it's out there. If you don't know of it then you weren't paying attention or you had your fingers in your ears with you eyes shut and were screaming "LALALALALALALLALALALLALAA !!!"

If you paid attention to what all I said, you'd see that I said I'm ok with Trump being questioned and investigated, so long as they follow the precedent that was set with how Mrs. Clinton was investigated. Where is there a problem with that? Apply the rules equally across the board.
  • oeb11
  • 11-22-2018, 11:16 AM
I do not have a link on this
Discussion of the Ivanka email use presupposes classified material is exposed in her email
She does not have a security clearance -no classified material access
No classified material in her emails- No crime.
Let the DPST's trumpet all they want- if the above is true it is totally different than Clinton - who did expose classified material on her private email.