Secret Benefits

Anyone had any luck with that?
PM please
I’ve met three ladies on there. The site works different than SA. On SA you pay to communicate unlimited for 30 days. On SB you use credits each time you talk to a new lady or view private photos.

That said, there seem to be quite a few fake profiles. Be careful about burning credits just to see a message that says nothing more than “Hey.”

The way around this is to find the same lady on SA or What’s Your Price (WYP), thereby doing an imperfect screening but upping the chances she is real. You can look at profiles on those sites for free.

I think all three sites were started by the same guy.
Yep - I've had a bit of success on SB as well. A lot of the profiles are on all 3 sites. I do prefer the selective nature of WYP and SB in that I don't have to pay a fee every month. It seems like my $$ goes a bit further. That said, I have used a lot of credits on women I have never met. I hate getting a message, responding, then not hearing another word.
I thought Secret Benefits was a sort of hookup site for sugar babies and daddies.
I thought Secret Benefits was a sort of hookup site for sugar babies and daddies. Originally Posted by jillyclaire
You thought correctly