NFL Team Consolidation Over Kneeling

Funny, but i doubt it's true.
If it were true, it wouldn't be funny!
I don't care much about the NFL anymore. I did not watch one game last year, and I doubt I will watch one this year.

They can have their little pity party. I can change the channel.
I don't care much about the NFL anymore. I did not watch one game last year, and I doubt I will watch one this year.

They can have their little pity party. I can change the channel. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree. I used to love it until the politics of the left took over. Now, I just feel they are mocking America.
Are you taking a joke thread and turning it into another Benghazi thread?

Pity. It was a good joke.

I agree the NFL is boring and the game has devolved into a negotiation rather than a brawl.

But if my team is winning, I’ll get interested.
The "joke" is watching "bad boys" on their knees!
The "joke" is watching "bad boys" on their knees! Originally Posted by LexusLover
A position well known by some of the lying liberals in this forum !

They can have their little pity party. I can change the channel. Originally Posted by Jackie S

With ESPN's cowardly decision linked with the NFL, to just not bother airing the Natl anthem, its not just the NFL i no longer give a shit about, but ESPN as well.
With ESPN's cowardly decision linked with the NFL, to just not bother airing the Natl anthem, its not just the NFL i no longer give a shit about, but ESPN as well. Originally Posted by garhkal
Trump taking a knee in Helsinki doesn't matter, but a bunch of Football players protest police violence is an issue?

Dont you TrumPutin lovers realize that TrumPutin is just paying back the NFL for the collapse of the USFL?

Looks like the next guy on his knees will be TrumPutins Campaign Manager Paul Manafort
Trump taking a knee in Helsinki doesn't matter, .... Originally Posted by themystic
Hillary lost.

Great deflection, LL! It’s a pity that so many people on this board still think she won. By all of the attention she gets — 2 years (half a presidential term) removed — one would think those folks thought the campaign was still in full swing.

Obviously Twitler does.
Hillary lost!

GET OVER IT!
I got over it quickly, DF. It’s not me who mentions her every day.