DACA: THE CLASH OF THE COURTS!

2 dueling courts, one is for daca, the other is against it.

who's gonna win? my money is on the Texas case. stay tuned.

Countdown to the End of DACA
https://www.realclearpolicy.com/arti...ca_110773.html

Nine states, led by my home state of Texas, have filed suit in federal district court in Texas to block the federal government from processing DACA renewals or new applications. Judge Andrew Hanen heard initial arguments in a hearing on August 8.

On August 4, D.C. District Judge John Bates ruled to restart the DACA program fully. While this is a good thing, the decision from Judge Hanen has the potential to halt DACA renewals and bring the program to an end once and for all, putting every Dreamer at risk for deportation.
GOOD, let the scotus rule once and for all on DACA! And (hopefully) when they nix it finally, we can get BACK to deporting those in the country illegally..
GOOD, let the scotus rule once and for all on DACA! And (hopefully) when they nix it finally, we can get BACK to deporting those in the country illegally.. Originally Posted by garhkal
And once we get back to those deportations, the lying liberals will have to go back to their tried-and-true methods of trying to steal elections by " registering " "absentee " cemetery voters ( like their hero Lyin' Lyndon Johnson did to steal the 1948 U.S. Senate election ) or blaming their losses on " Russian " collusion !
Yeah Rey Lengua, it’s been 70 years since then, but I’m sure people have been patiently waiting to get back to those halcyon timesaver stealing elections. Hope someone’s still alive who remembers how to do that!

LOL!