Zimmerghazi

• CJ7
  • 07-16-2013, 01:01 PM
H-E-R-E W-E G-O

the knuckledraggers have yammered about GZ for so long its all they can think about.. its like they just won the Super Bowl ..

CRACKAS !!
It's bizarre, isn't it? Like they've all been vindicated.

The whole thing is such a fucked up shame, it is hard to see how anybody could be taking such pleasure in it, no matter what the outcome. A dead kid, Zimmerman's life probably ruined, or at the very least, pretty fucked up.

What a shame. If only Zimmerman had stayed home that night and watched TV or something instead of running around with a gun, pretending like he's a cop.
It's bizarre, isn't it? Like they've all been vindicated.

The whole thing is such a fucked up shame, it is hard to see how anybody could be taking such pleasure in it, no matter what the outcome. A dead kid, Zimmerman's life probably ruined, or at the very least, pretty fucked up.

What a shame. If only Zimmerman had stayed home that night and watched TV or something instead of running around with a gun, pretending like he's a cop. Originally Posted by timpage
What if, say, Martin stayed home and didn't run around a strange, crime victimized neighborhood like a "wanna-be-gangsta", Little Timmy?
Hey IB Zimmerman what if Z had a brain in his head and knew how to be a neighborhood watch?

I will still give 10 to 1 odds if he hadn't had a firearm he would still be in the truck.
Hey IB Zimmerman what if Z had a brain in his head and knew how to be a neighborhood watch?

I will still give 10 to 1 odds if he hadn't had a firearm he would still be in the truck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd lose that bet, Ekim the Inbred. Zimmerman had no intention of engaging Martin in a fight, so being armed wasn't a factor in his decision making process.
IB is on my ignore list so I can't see what he is posting....but, I'll give 10 to 1 odds that it's stupid.
did TM pull the Zim out of his truck?
He did not have to stay in the truck. No laws were broken by either party until a physical assault started.

GZ was trying to be a good citizen, and protect his neighbors from by guiding the police to the scene of a suspicious person. If the police had showed up quicker, the outcome would likely been different.
  • CJ7
  • 07-16-2013, 02:07 PM
trials over
H-E-R-E W-E G-O

the knuckledraggers have yammered about GZ for so long its all they can think about.. its like they just won the Super Bowl ..

CRACKAS !! Originally Posted by CJ7
You can't be serious. You have posted numerous times in multiple threads regarding this trial and now you start a brand new thread about this trial and you want to point fingers at others and how they can't move on. You truly are a fucking moron. For some reason you try and put yourself above all the others and their opinions like you are some kind of role model for others to emulate. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. You and Sup are two of a kind.
  • CJ7
  • 07-16-2013, 02:17 PM
You can't be serious. You have posted numerous times in multiple threads regarding this trial and now you start a brand new thread about this trial and you want to point fingers at others and how they can't move on. You truly are a fucking moron. For some reason you try and put yourself above all the others and their opinions like you are some kind of role model for others to emulate. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. You and Sup are two of a kind. Originally Posted by Budman

has nothing to do with the trial, just the knuckledraggers who wont give it a rest

pay attention
has nothing to do with the trial, just the knuckledraggers who wont give it a rest

pay attention Originally Posted by CJ7
YOU started the thread, CBJ7, and your ignorant assertion that a thread about Zimmerman can magically exclude Zimmerman's trial and still be about Zimmerman is ignorant. So, YOU, CBJ7, are the one who needs to pay attention since YOU are the one who is not giving it a rest.
  • CJ7
  • 07-16-2013, 02:32 PM
YOU started the thread, CBJ7, and your ignorant assertion that a thread about Zimmerman can magically exclude Zimmerman's trial and still be about Zimmerman is ignorant. So, YOU, CBJ7, are the one who needs to pay attention since YOU are the one who is not giving it a rest.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TRAIL ... DUMBASS

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TRAIL ... DUMBASS Originally Posted by CJ7
The OP is about Zimmerman, and Zimmerman was involved in a trial, CBJ7: not a "trail". Zimmerman and his trial are inseparable, dumbass.
You'd lose that bet, Ekim the Inbred. Zimmerman had no intention of engaging Martin in a fight, so being armed wasn't a factor in his decision making process. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Hahahahahahahahah right IB Zimmerman you are a psychic now. what a dweeb