Shine Da Great is foooking back!

Anyone interested in giving Shine Da Great ban immunity please forward that shidd to a mod ASAP. I missed you'll for the last 3 months. So I will be quiet as a foooking cuney home rat around here from now on. Shout out to all my homies and day ones. Love for all da haters as well. Love you'll. Tooodlez....
Welcome back!
Dojo man it has to be so foooking exhausting to be so negative. Shine Da Great understands your pain sir. I only wish best thoughts for you and if you ever need anyone to talk to hit me up in my inbox. Have a great day dojo and Shine Da Great loves you and more importantly you are loved by God. Tooodlez....
LOL.
Welcome Back!!!!
������������������������������ ����...I might add we all return..some of us with the same handle some not..������....
I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I am and again here's a wet sloppy welcum back sexy.
����☺��
��Nicole
Which one of his handles are you referring to Venus?
  • RoxyG
  • 02-06-2019, 06:09 PM
Hey Shine.... welcome back!
You know if you spam coed, the same group of antagonist will descend on you to prod you into doing something stupid right?
  • bbnt0
  • 02-06-2019, 07:20 PM
Don't know shine. Who u iz?
No swan song here??
Heh welcome back...they sent you away,you didn't leave on your own
Speaking of leaving,I hate when members announce they're leaving/moving but catch amnesia when the time comes

Smh
Sorry had to to do this for my Hawaiian hobbiests!

bnt0: are you referring to Israel Kaʻanoʻi Kamakawiwoʻole, also called Braddah Iz or IZ, was a Native Hawaiian singer-songwriter and musician.

Lol!
Hey Shine.... welcome back! Originally Posted by RoxyG
Thanks beautiful gorgeous feet RoxyG
No swan song here?? Originally Posted by bb1961
No, eccie is actually way more fun in Coed than the other spot. It kind of lulls you to sleep. Here a little bit more leeway is given and it's definitely more entertaining.