Coed Shout out to da foooking Great Sistine Chapel; aka Systo......

There are few people here who truly keep Coed from becoming a total yawn zone; they are the life of the foooking party. Systo seems like that kind of guy, a cool cat that has an interesting life and gives us the luxury of sharing that life with the rest of us. I, Shine Da Great, respect that. Let's be real, most ladies in the industry get money from bland boring dudes then "off the clock" they hang out with interesting fun dudes and that hanging out often leads to free pussy. Nothing beats an engaging personality. So I raise my water to Systo and thank him for all that he does. Tooodlez....
Sounds like you're trying to book OTC with sis.
Good luck.
You both post complete nonsense and are attention whores...birds of a feather
Your complete worthless posting got you banned before...please have another "swang song" and save the MODS the trouble...
get a hobby. stop posting useless threads for no reason!! try knitting or something....... foooookkkkk
There are few people here who truly keep Coed from becoming a total yawn zone; they are the life of the foooking party. Systo seems like that kind of guy, a cool cat that has an interesting life and gives us the luxury of sharing that life with the rest of us. I, Shine Da Great, respect that. Let's be real, most ladies in the industry get money from bland boring dudes then "off the clock" they hang out with interesting fun dudes and that hanging out often leads to free pussy. Nothing beats an engaging personality. So I raise my water to Systo and thank him for all that he does. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Game recognizes game, Shine, you just keep doing you my man, don't worry bout the haters, bland boring dudes aka vanilla boys, these hoes take their hard earned money and give them just enough play to keep them coming back, then the same hoes turn right around and spend their cash on guys like you and Sistine.
I dont let women spend their money on me. I've been blessed and fortunate so I give and donate as the holy spirit guides me.

Shine and I had a complex association.

This Shine when I first saw him in the club with his dread locks...eyes undercutting me through his glasses.

Then Shine tried to be cool with me but I rejected his friendship.

I'm just trying to figure out who is pitching and who is catching.
My money is on sc catching
Now Shine and I be wrecking shop on the wannabe Picassos that paint the minds of the unbelievers. BB and tb2 this for you baby...

Break em down Shine

Don't bother sc. I've never looked at the videos you have posted
Don't bother sc. I've never looked at the videos you have posted Originally Posted by tbone2u
Yes you have....I cant say what I really wanna say until some of my points expire. So you lucky today my man. But soon tb2..real soon.
I'm just trying to figure out who is pitching and who is catching.
My money is on sc catching Originally Posted by tbone2u

Why does it have to be one or the other.
I'm betting on something more....Um....

Nah, I deleted it...too disgusting.

say whatever you want sc. I'm not thin skinned.