*Snapchat Stories*

*Re-posting this in the correct sub-forum under the advisement of the beautiful Dorthy Monroe*

I wanted to open a thread that allows providers to share their snap chat usernames for prospective clients to subscribe to. I have come across a many providers that have Snapchat / premium Snapchats that they actively market, and I want to take a moment to thank every one of these.

To be clear, I am not a fan of the "premium snapchat" ladies that exclusively post stories for a monthly cost. Instead, I am an avid fan of active providers who also have a Snapchat. This is because I can reach out to the women to set something up at any time.

I have always wondered why every provider does maintain a Snapchat. Not only do your clients have a constant reminder that you exist and you get to tease them to come see you regularly, as they tap through your stories the lust tends to build which leads to appointment for you. You also have the added benefit of marketing a premium snapchat to rake in profits with little effort.

Snapchat acts both as a free marketing campaign for providers, as well as brings in additional side income with little effort. Please ladies I encourage you all to join for the benefit of us all

As a client, I just want to say that I am truly appreciative of all you providers out there that have a Snapchat for us clients to keep in touch and to always keep you in mind.

Please feel free to use this thread to share your thoughts or to express you opinion on this matter.

Clients: Do you like when providers have a Snapchat?

Providers: Is there anything keeping you from maintaining a Snapchat?
Just what I need, another fucking social media platform to keep up with.
What the hell happened to switter?
I love snapchat for the simple fact a video does sooooo much more than a picture. Pics can be 10 years and 30 lbs ago. Not an instant video. I choose my snapchat contacts first when making a decision. Like you said OP when I can see them gyrating or whatever on a video it gets the blood boiling quickly if you what I mean. I don't contact unless I am looking and ready but I get your meaning.
Smh
Smh Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

I genuinely do not understand your concern, or understand the reasoning behind your negativity. If you have an opinion to share, please do so.
Just what I need, another fucking social media platform to keep up with.
What the hell happened to switter? Originally Posted by boardman

I think Switter is more intended as an online (computer based) platform. TBH there is not too much Switter brings to the table that many other platforms dont already have. There is also no review process on switter so you have to cross reference providers with other sites.

I think the difference would be that Snapchat is very commonplace now. With something as simple as a few lines of characters to represent your user name, you can now effectively market yourself to many more people. Unfortunately, I think the paranoia that encompasses this trade is hindering providers from creating/sharing accounts, however I think Snapchat is an great free tool for providers to market themselves.
I genuinely do not understand your concern, or understand the reasoning behind your negativity. If you have an opinion to share, please do so. Originally Posted by Computronhere
I think she meant "pfffft"...kind of the same but has some vocal to it.
HOUSTONVIXEN19
Just say NO to SnapperChat .....