Burner

How Can You Be In This Hobby But Not Have A Hobby Phone?

This Has Been A Common Occurrence & It Makes No Since You Have P411 But No Hobby Phone WTF?

It's Just Suspicious Especially If You've Been On Here For A Few Years!

The Changes To The Hobby Are Scary!
Is a hobby NUMBER equivalent? I don't have a separate physical hobby phone.
What has changed in hobby?
Is a hobby NUMBER equivalent? I don't have a separate physical hobby phone. Originally Posted by jonfor4
I'm talking about they only communicate through email no number what so ever!

It's happening here but more on p411 & that's just weird in my opinion!
Damn I thought I was about to get a throat punch....
I have a hobby phone. Prefer it compared to the APs.
This has been argued for years. For a lot of guys it's more difficult to explain the existence of a second phone than it is to explain a random text. The SO's suspicious nature or lack thereof is a consideration.
I'm talking about they only communicate through email no number what so ever!

It's happening here but more on p411 & that's just weird in my opinion! Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
If I was a guy, I wouldn't load a text app on my phn, that can still be discovered by a s/o. Get a cheap flip phone from wally world, LOL. Prepaid. I mean really !! The simple things that prevent long term troubles. At the same time ladies can verify you, and your able to communicate. I'm not booking anyone via email only ! I don't give a flying, you know what... what site you pm me from.
If I was a guy, I wouldn't load a text app on my phn, that can still be discovered by a s/o. Get a cheap flip phone from wally world, LOL. Prepaid. I mean really !! The simple things that prevent long term troubles. At the same time ladies can verify you, and your able to communicate. I'm not booking anyone via email only ! I don't give a flying, you know what... what site you pm me from. Originally Posted by TexasJess
Not necessarily true. I download textplus during the day, create a new account, then uninstall before I head home. New number everyday so verification can be difficult for those that screen too deep for me. But no chance of any awkward "what is this app or what is this phone for?"
^^ Agree with Texas Jess

This has been argued for years. For a lot of guys it's more difficult to explain the existence of a second phone than it is to explain a random text. The SO's suspicious nature or lack thereof is a consideration. Originally Posted by boardman
My hobby phone is hidden in truck never enters home. The problem with an AP is that it is on your RW phone. Probably traceable. My RW phone is always accessible by SO, no suspicious texts.
  • bbkid
  • 02-27-2019, 07:43 AM
$10.00 flip phone.
$20.00 air card (90 days worth)
kept in your sock drawer with 4 or 5 other old phones
(battery in a separate location for added insurance)
=

no worries
This has been argued for years. For a lot of guys it's more difficult to explain the existence of a second phone than it is to explain a random text. The SO's suspicious nature or lack thereof is a consideration. Originally Posted by boardman
+1
Yep. This ^^^
Would you book with someone that you’ve already seen but this time no phone? I had a burner and had to get rid of it bc I don’t want it to be found so I used it, had a visit, disposed it. But this gets expensive if I have to buy one every time I want to see someone.
What do you guys think? If you want to be super careful?
See my note above. Begin communication via PM, download app, text to finish scheduling, uninstall app prior to heading home.