Bonus season and the hobby

I figured I would post something that Shine or SC would know nothing about. Tis the season for FY18 reporting and bonuses being paid out for most of us corporate stiffs. With results exceeding expectation I should be getting a decent check in a few weeks and may splurge a little. Anyone else have plans to piss away some of their hard earned bonus money? Also, do the ladies see an uptick this time of year when the economy is good?
  • pxmcc
  • 03-04-2019, 04:46 PM
umm, i'm thinking you may be getting some provifer pms. it's like saying i just got my tax refund and my pockets are too damn heavy..

btw, gangstas "work" but not the kind that comes with a 401k. kinda like providers in that sense..
Ladies, my food stamp card reloads on the 17th of every month. Currently I get 400 a month. Willing to barter the whole card monthly for a sesh. I don't know what the foook a fy18 is but I damn sure know what EBT means. Thanks for working so hard rusto. Tooodlez...
Ladies, my food stamp card reloads on the 17th of every month. Currently I get 400 a month. Willing to barter the whole card monthly for a sesh. I don't know what the foook a fy18 is but I damn sure know what EBT means. Thanks for working so hard rusto. Tooodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro

Impossible

EBTs latest reloading day is the 15th of each month.
I buy reload balances for .50 on the dollar so I can keep meat in the freezer for my bbq trailer.
I definitely will splurge. Also with the tax refund.
Wow....Thread closed....
Yes the FY18 bonuses were very generous this year....even for non-corporate stiffs working in the right industry.....
Ladies, my food stamp card reloads on the 17th of every month. Currently I get 400 a month. Willing to barter the whole card monthly for a sesh. I don't know what the foook a fy18 is but I damn sure know what EBT means. Thanks for working so hard rusto. Tooodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
I get 379.99 loaded onto my EBT card every month. I spend 120 at Chinese AMP...that leaves me 259.99 then I spend 100 on ghetto Timmy Chans chicken and fried rice leaving me with 159.99...then I spend 60 on my portion of the basement rent leaving me with 99.99.. then I use 10.00 on Netflix and another 40 at strip clubs leaving me with 49.99. Next I spend .50 cent on Bubbalicious gum and another 4.99 on Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull leaving me with 44.50. Then I spend $25 on my girlfriends nails and hair. Leaving me with 19.50....then I buy condoms for 7.99 and and a relaxer jerry curl kit for my nappy hair for 5.99 that leaves me with with 5.52. Then I buy some moon cookies for .99 cent and some fruit of the loom sneakers for 2.99 leaving me with 1.54 cents. I give .54 to the homeless leaving me with $1....I usually try to see if I can flip that $1 by playing a side bet on craps. I'm usually successful. You're not poorer than me shine.
I get 379.99 loaded onto my EBT card every month. I spend 120 at Chinese AMP...that leaves me 259.99 then I spend 100 on ghetto Timmy Chans chicken and fried rice leaving me with 159.99...then I spend 60 on my portion of the basement rent leaving me with 99.99.. then I use 10.00 on Netflix and another 40 at strip clubs leaving me with 49.99. Next I spend .50 cent on Bubbalicious gum and another 4.99 on Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull leaving me with 44.50. Then I spend $25 on my girlfriends nails and hair. Leaving me with 19.50....then I buy condoms for 7.99 and and a relaxer jerry curl kit for my nappy hair for 5.99 that leaves me with with 5.52. Then I buy some moon cookies for .99 cent and some fruit of the loom sneakers for 2.99 leaving me with 1.54 cents. I give .54 to the homeless leaving me with $1....I usually try to see if I can flip that $1 by playing a side bet on craps. I'm usually successful. You're not poorer than me shine. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Foooking epic Sisto! Bwahaha. LMFAO.....
Then I buy some moon cookies for .99 cent Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Thinck sis forgot to add in the RC Cola with the moon pie.....
LOL wow hey it's a good read though. Hey I bet yall will have girls trying to buy those EBT cards for 50 cents on the dollar.

Also, providers file taxes too
I have no plans to make changes. I have my favs and rotate threw them. Occasionally while traveling to a new location I will send a few inboxes. Even when I travel I usually find myself in familiar places and have a fav.

I have an upcoming trip to Houston and will look for something new.
Thinck sis forgot to add in the RC Cola with the moon pie..... Originally Posted by Russ38

I can do the moon pie but naah I don't fuck with RC Cola. I Prefer Shasta with the Cool Cups.

LOL wow hey it's a good read though. Hey I bet yall will have girls trying to buy those EBT cards for 50 cents on the dollar.

Also, providers file taxes too Originally Posted by HeavenShaw

How much from my EBT budget will you charge...help a brother out I can cut back on Timmy Chans but just for the tax season ;-)
I am so sorry that I started this thread...and I am just as ignorant as shine when it comes to certain terms. So Shine, FY18 is Fiscal year 2018 which is a timeline for business financial reporting and performance. For example, Popeyes would say that they reported Revenues of $6B for FY18 with EBITA(earnings before interest and taxes adjusted) of $600MM. If you were king dick at Popeyes and your bonus target was $500MM you would be "rollin in d shit and foookin all kind of expensive eccas". Now someone explain to me what the fuck an EBT card is....is this food stamps??