Harassing Text Messages

Those that know me know I don’t usually post these type of things. But I got to look out for the community of my fellow sick bastards.

Has anyone received any harassing Text Messages from a person claiming that their number was put in an Ad as a “joke”. And that they are tired of receiving messages asking for a whore name “Nikky”? That he is tired of fucking losers asking for her.

I received one today early at 8:00 A.M. and this person threatened to look my number up on Facebook and tell my wife” if I didn’t stop.

First of all, my hobby Phone is not registered on FB and I’m not married. But more importantly, I have no god damn idea who TF “Nikky” is and I don’t take good to threats so I told him who TF is you and I don’t know who TF is Nicky and don’t come at me with you BS. He or she e sent me a screen shot Of the text as to prove I’m lying and that’s where it gets interesting.

1. The texts were In the Google Voice Platform.
2. This Nikki was on indeed on Ourhome because i texted , “I saw your ad on Eccie”
3. I sent the message to this “Nikki” back on December 6, 2018.
4. Today is March 5, 2019
5. That’s almost 3 fckn months ago.

That’s when I let this MF have it to the point the they ended up apologizing to me. But I felt it was interesting that they said, “ I didn’t realize the date”.

My conclusions?

This isn’t a case Of a person inheriting a number that the previous owner let go or failed to pay because if that was the case, he or she would not had access to those texts.

It’s shady AF that you claim to have a problem with it but wait 3 months to be upset about it. This sounds like a case of a hustling provider and pimp trying to extort a John threading to out them. They just chose the wrong MF. Can’t threaten to empty the Skelton’s in my closet when I have my skeletons in the front yard for everyone to sees I won’t post the texts but If you have any questions, P.M. and I’ll share the number of this “Nikki” who had posted on Ourhome2
Some fucked up shit jm....like you said, maybe some pimp bs or a jealous boyfriend thumbing through the whores phone....
No damn telling....I'm always amazed at the number of pimps on this board
Some fucked up shit jm....like you said, maybe some pimp bs or a jealous boyfriend thumbing through the whores phone.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Yea, I responding by telling him to stop acting like a little bitch and don’t come at me whining on a 3 month old text. He apologized so I left him alone. But it smells like we broke, let’s attempt “pay us or we will tell your wife” scare tactic. But they chose the wrong MF. Someone they clearly don’t understand.
Yea, I responding by telling him to stop acting like a little bitch and don’t come at me whining on a 3 month old text. He apologized so I left him alone. But it smells like we broke, let’s attempt “pay us or we will tell your wife” scare tactic. But they chose the wrong MF. Someone they clearly don’t understand. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Hey bruh just curious what would you have done had they not stopped or called your bluff and wanted to knuckle up?...are your hands official? You got mad squab game?
^^ LMAO
Hey bruh just curious what would you have done had they not stopped or called your bluff and wanted to knuckle up?...are your hands official? You got mad squab game? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I am a trained MMA Fighter, I carry, and I’ve seen combat. Add that to me being a sick degenerate fuck who likes to eat ass and fuck throats and midget clown hookers. What’s there to fear.
Add that to me being a sick degenerate fuck who likes to eat ass and fuck throats and midget clown hookers. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Hmmm.....midget clown hookers....if the thought of that shit doesn’t get the pre-cum oozing for ya, nothing will.....
I am a trained MMA Fighter, I carry, and I’ve seen combat. Add that to me being a sick degenerate fuck who likes to eat ass and fuck throats and midget clown hookers. What’s there to fear. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Fair enough. You do know that as a trained MMA fighter your hands are a declared weapon. My understanding is that By law you have to let people know your hands are considered a weapon. I know because Daniel Kim once trained me and he was at the time of my training rated 3rd in the world in Muy Thai. He's since moved to San Fran. But congrats to you. I know the rigours of the sport.

Just keep in mind the average street cat might not know MMA or Karate but they do know crazy. So that glock is for added good measure.
Its either a pimp or one of his new girls inheriting the old phone number.
Either way he aint shit tell him continue sitting on his azz all day playing xbox with children- cus thats all hes good for, well that and beating and using women with a childs intellect to fund his life. Leeching azz.id call whoever out and tell them if they want it then buck.
Crazy texts?
Block their ass.

As for this horse manure?
What a joke:

Fair enough. You do know that as a trained MMA fighter your hands are a declared weapon. My understanding is that By law you have to let people know your hands are considered a weapon. I know because Daniel Kim once trained me and he was at the time of my training rated 3rd in the world in Muy Thai. He's since moved to San Fran. But congrats to you. I know the rigours of the sport.

Just keep in mind the average street cat might not know MMA or Karate but they do know crazy. So that glock is for added good measure. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Wow, sounds like this person is very bored and has nothing better to do than to text people from 3 months back. I will never understand why and how people like that want to threaten someone's livelihood for absolutely no reason at all. Glad you can handle yourself because I am sure they will continue to threaten people in the hobby who truly believe they to comply. What a loser whoever it is...
I was thinking its a angry X that knows you hobby. Pulling your chain! Well, admit to nothing and block, block block !! Could be your s/o lol I have seen them do stranger things if they get wind that you have well to say it politely "ventured off".
Fair enough. You do know that as a trained MMA fighter your hands are a declared weapon. My understanding is that By law you have to let people know your hands are considered a weapon. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The only place I know that to be true is Guam. How do you let people know? Wear a badge??? Tattooed knuckles?
The only place I know that to be true is Guam. How do you let people know? Wear a badge??? Tattooed knuckles? Originally Posted by B Three
Having a hard time following your statement. How can you know this to be true in Guam? That is like way out in left field. Guam? Have you been there? Well regardless if you know it to be true Guam then why ask How do you let them know?

Simple..same as you would with any other weapon. Hey I'm armed. Or My hands are lethal. Lol but if you've done that then you've done your due diligence. Pretty simple