Most convenient incall locations

Hello everyone!
I will be coming to Houston soon and wanted to see if anyone can give me some incall recommendations or places to stay away from!? I am looking at a few places in downtown, Greenspoint, or Westchase? Leaning more towards downtown.... but is traffic too bad for that?
PM me if you'd rather!
Thank you darlings!
xoxo
Nicole
Greenspoint=Gunspoint sweetie !
Westchase=ALOT OF PROVIDERS & THEIR FRIENDS! BE CAREFUL. Stay away from the Red Roof & places near by!
Not safe and a lot of leo activity.
I recommend Galleria, med center... downtown ect… There is a spot that has always been safe right at 610 & 59. I don't ever list locations on the public forum but if u pm me... I can give you a few in the area.

Welcome to Houston & Good luck sweetie !!
Thank you SO MUCH for this! I usually stay exclusively at Hilton brand hotels in the major cities, I def won't stay in Greenspoint or Westchase then. I have 3 that are catching my eye downtown. I will PM you!
Say No to Gunspoint!!!

I'm trying to think of which Hiltons are off of I-10...anyone?
LOL! I will be sure to stay farrrr away from there!!! Looks like I will be staying in Galleria... I will probably stop in NOLA for a day or 2 on the way but I can't wait to be in Texas.
Galleria traffic is terrible. I totally stay away from the west loop. Construction around US59 and I-610 will only get worse. 290 is good now that the construction is over.
Wish more ladies would offer incalls around 290.
Not a lot of choices out there.
Remember it's Rodeo so most hotels even further north are booked and rates jacked up. Good luck and be safe
What about the Sugarland/Stafford area? Nice, clean, and a lot of money in the area.
I’m in the Westchase Galleria area. Stay away from greenspoint. Regardless, be on your p’s & q’s, due to the major event going on here. I personally won’t do Palace Inns. Stay away from beltway 8/Richmond Ave/Westheimer hotels (the strip)...
I have not been active with indy providers for a while now, but rFWIW, the Galleria Area is convenient for me.
Thank you all so much! I am hoping to be in Houston sometime next week!!
Ok i just got confused?? What does that even mean providers and there friends??? Is that some impending doom...lol... I mean im by no means bruce lee but im not going to let anyone run me out of anywhere.. Im a big dog not a pup i dont sit on the porch..lol
^^^ huh???
She said avoid westchase "too many providers and their friends" i was like what is that supposed to mean?

There are many providers everywhere all the time... My advice is leave them be act like you dont notice and youll do fine anywhere. Unless these girls are setting up providers with their "friends". In which case im not an mma skilled fighter but i feel more then convinced i can handle whatever they wanna try... But im not going to let someone detour me from where my money asks me to go... Im not a benchwarmer i dont sit out for nobody. Lol

As for greenspoint or gunspoint as yall are calling it.. Ive never had an issue but i dont offer outcall to the area they have to come to me there. Its all about your street smarts to the area you serve. Im not walking into a apartmemt or home nor a motel or even a hotel i dont have there. Ive never had any problems...

I think some get to caught up in what used to be, gunspoint in itself is a termonology thats 20 yrs old. Truth is nowdays your just as likely to be robbed,jumped,etc. On galleria as you are in greenspoint. There is predator and pray, fight or flight, its more how you carry yourself determines the way you are handled.. If you act timid walk with your head down your gonna be percieved as weak and voulnerable anywhere too anyone. I mean i know people who are scared to go to kashmere gardens or 5th ward because they are a few shades lighter, where as i have no problem pulling up and have never had an issue there either.they have some great hair stylist and nail techs that can over preform gelleria at a 1/4 of the price.