Advice on Sessions

I may be a little too new to this world but am I naive for thinking that an hr session should consist of multiple goals or is there a one goal limit?
I try to book longer sessions 90 min to 2 hrs. Gives everyone enough time to be comfortably relaxed and non-rushed. MSOG seems more reasonable over a longer session, while 60 min leaves you trying to cram it all into what realistically amounts to <45 min.
  • tth
  • 03-07-2019, 06:13 PM
I try to book longer sessions 90 min to 2 hrs. Gives everyone enough time to be comfortably relaxed and non-rushed. MSOG seems more reasonable over a longer session, while 60 min leaves you trying to cram it all into what realistically amounts to <45 min. Originally Posted by ICU 812
This is especially true when the lady gets an hourly, for one hour, for a 1 hour session.
Most of them in my experience are going to get there and get the room a little early to be ready for the session, which in turn cuts into the hour session that I booked.
Always ask a provider if she is msog, especially if you know you're going to pop quick.
When is it best to pose this question? When contacting?
Read ads, showcases & previous reviews thoroughly. If still unsure bring up any doubts (within reason) upon initial contact so you don't waste her or your time.
Great advice. Thanks
it all depends on the gal....research and read reviews

my motto...one pop,two pop,three pop..or no pop....pop till ya drop!!!
it all depends on the gal....research and read reviews

my motto...one pop,two pop,three pop..or no pop....pop till ya drop!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Find a chick like this OP...there are providers out there that think getting as many nuts out of you in an allotted time is a challenge and I find those sessions are quite enjoyable for both. If you find a provider that you have to tell " please stop for just a minute" ...you have found a winner.
OP...I have the same problem finding ladies that will let me nut 5 or 6 times in an hour. It's a tough problem.
As it's our time you book and compensate for why should you not feed me as much sweet cum as I can possibly milk out of you. I worked for it, so it's mine
^^^^^This is the correct answer and I don't even remember what the original question was. It's just always the correct answer...
I don't understand MSOG. I take it as a challenge to make a gentleman release more times than he usually does. I love to hear, "I have not done that since high school".
I don't understand MSOG. I take it as a challenge to make a gentleman release more times than he usually does. I love to hear, "I have not done that since high school". Originally Posted by AnastasiaForU

As it's our time you book and compensate for why should you not feed me as much sweet cum as I can possibly milk out of you. I worked for it, so it's mine Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
You've heard the foooking bullshit answers now let me give you da real(Ms Athena and Anna from what I hear have excellent reputations from what I hear if they are your cup of tea). Standard for an HR session is 2 pops, unless you have a really great chemistry with said provider. You can even book an overnight and most ladies aren't going to want you jumping up and down on their vaginas all night. 3 pops to me is pushing it. If I want that I normally book an hour and a half. Think 15 minutes of foreplay and chit chat, 40 to get your two nuts, and enough time to put your clothes on and be out the door once your time expires. If I walk in the door at 1 I should walk out at two whether private incall or Patel. That's Shine Da Great s advice and even though most women won't admit that, that is pretty much how it goes. Even if you are a rabbit foooker most chicks will make a mental note about you at 3 and on nuts. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....