Galleria Area Bars?

Me & Journee Dior are in town for the weekend and have NEVER taken time to check out any lounges or bars so we decided to take the opportunity to do so tonight.

Any suggestions on where we could go tonight to mingle?
The best place in town for fine ass black females to go meet some real paid hustlers, trapstars, is the address on OST. My crew is there with a section and I would say come through but Shine Da Great is foooked up and tomorrow I leave for South Padre, so I'm leaving. When we are in another groove we go to aura, Kung Fu on Washington or lumen on Kirby. It all depends boo. Next time you are in town holla at Shine Da Great and I'll line you up in Htown. Show you a real good time, especially in strip clubs. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
The best place in town for fine ass black females to go meet some real paid hustlers, trapstars, is the address on OST. My crew is there with a section and I would say come through but Shine Da Great is foooked up and tomorrow I leave for South Padre, so I'm leaving. When we are in another groove we go to aura, Kung Fu on Washington or lumen on Kirby. It all depends boo. Next time you are in town holla at Shine Da Great and I'll line you up in Htown. Show you a real good time, especially in strip clubs. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
OMG. I absolutely can NOT believe that they allow you to continue bullshit on here. Fine ass black women don't need to go to OST to meet gents. Not all are looking for trap stars, paid hustlers.

The West End 5320 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77056
(Happens to be across the street from The Double Tree & The Aloft. The Aloft has a good happy hour crowd. Its blocks from the Galleria mall.

Capones 2303 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77098

The St. Regis has a great bar & environment. Live music.
1919 Briar Oaks Ln, Houston, TX 77027

Those are just a few Galleria. Midtown, heights ect.. there are so many! Have a safe & prosperous visit to Houston !
Your welcome to pm me If I can help with any other bars.
OMG. I absolutely can NOT believe that they allow you to continue bullshit on here. Fine ass black women don't need to go to OST to meet gents. Not all are looking for trap stars, paid hustlers.

The West End 5320 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77056
(Happens to be across the street from The Double Tree & The Aloft. The Aloft has a good happy hour crowd. Its blocks from the Galleria mall.

Capones 2303 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77098

The St. Regis has a great bar & environment. Live music.
1919 Briar Oaks Ln, Houston, TX 77027

Those are just a few Galleria. Midtown, heights ect.. there are so many! Have a safe & prosperous visit to Houston !
Your welcome to pm me If I can help with any other bars. Originally Posted by TexasJess

Thankyou so much for the helpful tips. ❤️ I’ll be at the west end most definitely!
Jess....It's kinda like an extra ad
Please listen to foooking Shine Da Great. You want to be bored out your panties, go to da spots texo jesso recommend. Da Address is by far the best hip hop club in Houston hands down and they got the most paid cats going there. I only hang around G's with money because I don't have any, but listen to teso jesso and not Shine Da Great. Tooodlez...
Thanks to those who left HELPFUL comments ��
Jess....It's kinda like an extra ad Originally Posted by tbone2u
Didn't look at it that way but... yeah could be after reading the response.