Interesting responses to foooking Coed threads!

Shine Da Great is currently on foooking spring break vacation in South Padre. I turned on eccie last night after a full fun filled day and pretty much turned it off. I only turned it on today to say this. Shine Da Great has never wished any ill will on anyone here or meant to be disruptive. Sincerely, my threads we're meant to have a little fun and lighten up someone's day. I believe I have, because as Sisto noted I've gotten pms from ladies saying I made them chuckle. I consider myself a pretty great consumer here; I don't over screw the providers, I'm reasonably fit, smell good, generally handsome with a love for people and a great personality. From what I understand some or alot of encounters are not necessarily like that. This is a hard something to do at times for these ladies. The reason why myself and Sisto don't get any traction is because the ladies will go along with you guys to not lose business. Simple. Having said that, I'm leading my best life. I'm reconnecting with a lot of people that are dear to me. I rarely if ever personally pay for vagina anymore(I simply prefer to spend my money on other things right now) and the only time I p4p is if my OG pays for me. Even then it hasn't been fulfilling. I'm tired of just having sex; I desire a deeper connection with a lady that doesn't exist here. I stay here just in case I get an itch I can't foooking scratch. Having said that, a lot of the responses from certain individuals are just plain out disturbing. Wishing death on someone for a simple thread that you don't have to respond to. Like foooking c'mon, this shit ain't that serious, at least not for me. Pussy in it's heyday for me never drove me to the lengths of thinking what you guys think or say. I never meant to troll or spam, in fact I barely know what those mean. There are a few drunken threads and posts I wish I could take back and for that I apologize. I'm simply outgrowing possibly the board and definitely the hobby(I don't post nearly as much as I did). Possibly soon I won't post anymore and fully commit to my family,who knows. If I'm here or not folks take a look at some of your responses if you will and decide if that's really what you represent and who you are. I pray not. Love you'll because God is Love. God bless. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.....
No one cares what you have to say.
Why don’t you get that?
Just go away you fucking loser!
No one cares what you have to say.
Why don’t you get that?
Just go away you fucking loser! Originally Posted by submarineracer
Shine is right on this one... But let me ask Are you BROKE As Fuck? Why are you mad at the world. Cant afford the woman you want? Your rock band kicked you out? ;-) Dude if you dont have hobby money I got you on a session. In fact just like the NY based rapper Cassonova did for a street bum that ran up to his car wanting to pump gas for him. Not that you're a bum but I'm willing to take you to go get something to eat maybe Fogo De Chao and then we can go shopping at my spot PURE in the Galleria Mall (buy whatever you like)...imma show you how to be cool how to be Dapper Don and get that chic... even go ice skating while you're there... then hit a store with the finest stoogies. You can even ride in my Maserati... And finally I will pay for your session from a provider of your choosing...maybe even two if you prefer a double....I think someone needs to show you xmas kindness as there's something you're not getting in your life that's causing you to fall off the proverbial wagon.

But dont do it man. Life can be beautiful if you let go and let God. I mean that. Even though I'm about to as I type that. If you're mad over a woman that you cant get or that doesn't want you and thinks your rock band music sucks then dont worry....I'm gonna play something soothing for you as well.

I've never had another handle. I have used this same one since 2005.
Is it hard to switch back and forth?
Shine is right on this one... But let me ask Are you BROKE As Fuck? Why are you mad at the world. Cant afford the woman you want? Your rock band kicked you out? ;-) Dude if you dont have hobby money I got you on a session. In fact just like the NY based rapper Cassonova did for a street bum that ran up to his car wanting to pump gas for him. Not that you're a bum but I'm willing to take you to go get something to eat maybe Fogo De Chao and then we can go shopping at my spot PURE in the Galleria Mall (buy whatever you like)...imma show you how to be cool how to be Dapper Don and get that chic... even go ice skating while you're there... then hit a store with the finest stoogies. You can even ride in my Maserati... And finally I will pay for your session from a provider of your choosing...maybe even two if you prefer a double....I think someone needs to show you xmas kindness as there's something you're not getting in your life that's causing you to fall off the proverbial wagon.

But dont do it man. Life can be beautiful if you let go and let God. I mean that. Even though I'm about to as I type that. If you're mad over a woman that you cant get or that doesn't want you and thinks your rock band music sucks then dont worry....I'm gonna play something soothing for you as well. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
de·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
adjective
adjective: delusional
characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument.