In "Other" News...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ohio-vi...NvYFw42RGmb2xk

Well, this is not a surprise. To say the least !
Nope, not surprising at all when you put people in authority over others.
There will always be bad apples in all walks of life. We need to cull through them a little better and when they get caught....put them away for a good long time.
Yes, there are a few in Houston. Since the DA is doing all these case investigation's of the shooting of that couple. I wish they would expand their investigation into the "human trafficking" stings. But, I saw on the news that it costs the city about 3k each case to investigate.
I did not see rape as one of the charges. That should be added. Hope he gets all the sex "he don't want" in prison.

I hope the ladies he victimized get help and restitution.

Odd case on the docket: Susie Swallows vs The Columbus Police Department for 300 million.

She would win.

In other news, Susie Swallows updates her profile, she is now Susie Banks
I did not see rape as one of the charges. That should be added. Hope he gets all the sex "he don't want" in prison.

I hope the ladies he victimized get help and restitution.

Odd case on the docket: Susie Swallows vs The Columbus Police Department for 300 million.

She would win.

In other news, Susie Swallows updates her profile, she is now Susie Banks Originally Posted by Eidolon
I hope so !! The things they do to the ladies during these stings are NOT okay (having them strip naked, taking pics ect…In his case RAPE)
Officers like this are the scum of the earth. Make ladies not trust LE. Never know what may happen to you during a sting.
There are bad apples. The thin blue line is a level of trust that is necessary when you're putting your life in someone else's hands. The good cops need to be able to dole out their own form of punishment when that line is disrespected and public trust is eroded because of it. I don't know how you'd do that. Perhaps let them be a part of the punishment phase.
Start taking lawsuit settlement money out of their pension funds as opposed to tax payers taking the hit and wallah problem solved all bad cops instantly go away and so does that corrupt secretive blue shield of protection for the bad apples. The good cops wont tolerate the bad cops fucking up their money.

Easy solution to a tough problem;-)
There are bad apples. The thin blue line is a level of trust that is necessary when you're putting your life in someone else's hands. The good cops need to be able to dole out their own form of punishment when that line is disrespected and public trust is eroded because of it. I don't know how you'd do that. Perhaps let them be a part of the punishment phase. Originally Posted by boardman
Bad apples? Try sitting down and getting a ladies encounter with LE in Houston on a sting. Now that's going to be better than R-Kelly's interview
Anyhow, I guess with all of the "human trafficking" stings some guys are experiencing a small taste but the actual events that occur on these excursions by LE.Distasteful to say the least. Now that everything is human trafficking in Houston & there is a Bigger Guy on duty during most of these excursions (the ones that make the news)...fact is guy's like these... their co-workers know who they are!
Bad apples? Try sitting down and getting a ladies encounter with LE in Houston on a sting. Now that's going to be better than R-Kelly's interview
Anyhow, I guess with all of the "human trafficking" stings some guys are experiencing a small taste but the actual events that occur on these excursions by LE.Distasteful to say the least. Now that everything is human trafficking in Houston & there is a Bigger Guy on duty during most of these excursions (the ones that make the news)...fact is guy's like these... their co-workers know who they are! Originally Posted by TexasJess
I'm not 100% sure what you're saying but I'm guessing that it's no fun to be caught up in a sting because the cop tend to be assholes.
Perhaps you've missed my other posts regarding who the victims really are and who the beneficiaries of the propaganda seems to be.
This is the source I typically cite:
https://freedomnetworkusa.org/app/up..._-HuffPost.pdf

I think we are in agreement that the co workers know. That's why I brought up the thin blue line. The officers that know about this kind of shit going on need to make a stand to protect the innocent and the public, not the bad apple. They need to step back for a minute and think about what they're doing. Had they done that in January two innocent Houstonians and their dog would still be alive.
I'm not 100% sure what you're saying but I'm guessing that it's no fun to be caught up in a sting because the cop tend to be assholes.
Perhaps you've missed my other posts regarding who the victims really are and who the beneficiaries of the propaganda seems to be.
This is the source I typically cite:
https://freedomnetworkusa.org/app/up..._-HuffPost.pdf

I think we are in agreement that the co workers know. That's why I brought up the thin blue line. The officers that know about this kind of shit going on need to make a stand to protect the innocent and the public, not the bad apple. They need to step back for a minute and think about what they're doing. Had they done that in January two innocent Houstonians and their dog would still be alive. Originally Posted by boardman
No, Im not. From MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. I personally KNOW how low they go. How dirty they are here. Fact is the only bring the Big Boys in for the press. Meanwhile they do much F-shit during these stings. Its awful. I hate how they exploited the men in these events. Like you don't post every robber, rapist on the news. Splashing these guys all over the news... its a lot. Sorry if it came across wrong.

I have seen them PERSONALLY strip ladies naked (at the sting hotel-NO FEMALE THERE) take pics of them, threaten them to open their phone... which is why I never take my personal phone with me. There are some dirty ass cops here in Houston. Unfortunately there are some that are just doing their job...that gives the vice division a black eye.
I knew a gal that was on here and backpage.
During NBA all star weekend she saw a guy did the whole grab my tit thing, then he grabs her by the wrist, jerks her arm around back, and smashed her face into the wall, and arrested.
Laws mean nothing to the bad ones.
No, Im not. From MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. I personally KNOW how low they go. How dirty they are here. Fact is the only bring the Big Boys in for the press. Meanwhile they do much F-shit during these stings. Its awful. I hate how they exploited the men in these events. Like you don't post every robber, rapist on the news. Splashing these guys all over the news... its a lot. Sorry if it came across wrong.

I have seen them PERSONALLY strip ladies naked (at the sting hotel-NO FEMALE THERE) take pics of them, threaten them to open their phone... which is why I never take my personal phone with me. There are some dirty ass cops here in Houston. Unfortunately there are some that are just doing their job...that gives the vice division a black eye. Originally Posted by TexasJess

I think we are in agreement then only it's not just vice. That attitude works it's way down not up.

Did you read the article? How it talks about how "pimps" aren't pimps and victims aren't victims, they're treated like the criminal. Imagine saving a trafficked woman and locking her up with the dregs she was hoping to escape from. I think the whole trafficking issue is way overblown but I know it's happening. The real victims need to be rescued, not put into some kind of "system"
Propagandizing trafficking puts money in the pockets of the 501c3s set up to combat it only they don't. They accumulate assets and pay wages to executive leadership at a sickening clip. They need it to be a bigger issue their very survival depends on it. I've posted some stats somewhere else on here...or there...I can't remember.
I think we are in agreement then only it's not just vice. That attitude works it's way down not up.

Did you read the article? How it talks about how "pimps" aren't pimps and victims aren't victims, they're treated like the criminal. Imagine saving a trafficked woman and locking her up with the dregs she was hoping to escape from. I think the whole trafficking issue is way overblown but I know it's happening. The real victims need to be rescued, not put into some kind of "system" Originally Posted by boardman
Of course I read the article, I totally agree with you!! This is why I feel like it should be mandatory that a counselor & female officer are present on these arrests. That will also help with some of the dirty moves they pull. Also, so that they can screen these ladies before throwing them into that shit program they have at H.C.