Name: Tiny
Phone: 972-729-0921
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut Hill
Activities: TS, NURU, BBBJ, 69, BBBJ, MISH, ACG, K9, MISH, BBBJTCIM
Hair Length and Color: Medium length and brunette.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Absolutely tiny, never before have I fucked a woman so small and for a woman her size, she has some amazing big tits. I think they are Cs but on her body they look liked huge Ds. Her face is pretty and her hands are so so tiny. Brunette with medium length hair.
Recommendation: Yes
Solid review sir. Thank you for reporting.

Solid review sir. Thank you for reporting.

Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
how tall is she and how much do you think she weighs?
Two thumbs up!
how tall is she and how much do you think she weighs? Originally Posted by bolivarcorona
4’9 about 90/95 lbs.
4’9 about 90/95 lbs. Originally Posted by Hank3fan
Spot on. Man I keep reliving those memories. She was awesome!
Nice one golf !!
Nice one golf !!
Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
"no awkward silence or pauses"

Maybe i'm missing something? I've been to many AMP appointments and i'm not talking most of the time after the first couple minutes. I just try to relax in the table shower and maybe throw a few compliments before I cum in her pussy. I'm not trying to impress her with my conversational skills.
"no awkward silence or pauses"

Maybe i'm missing something? I've been to many AMP appointments and i'm not talking most of the time after the first couple minutes. I just try to relax in the table shower and maybe throw a few compliments before I cum in her pussy. I'm not trying to impress her with my conversational skills. Originally Posted by bigdik11
There can be awkward pauses even in small talk. I've had visits where I ask a girl something and she just stares at me awkwardly.
She was attractive when i saw her. Didnt get to play because she took one look at my dick, said it was huge, asked it was natural and said Id have to take it easy with her. I declined not because I wanted to hurt her but because I didnt want to worry about hurting or have iton my mind. I just wanted to enjoy myself. She is very tiny, speaks perfect english and pretty face. But just be aware if you are big that this might happen. She said it would be better ifI come in the next day but early. Im not boasting on size either but def things you should know there are limits
I think you would like honey at pearls if you liked tiny
I am intrigued. She sounds like my type.