URL / Website: NA
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 45/Patton/Fulton
Activities: Deep BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Brunette shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Slight mommy tummy, A cups, jiggy ass w/implants, not a spinner by no means but fun for QV
Recommendation: Yes
Another advantage is she is so ugly that LE would never try to do an undercover sting that meant they had to see her naked.
  • iquit
  • 07-13-2018, 05:43 PM
Another advantage is she is so ugly that LE would never try to do an undercover sting that meant they had to see her naked. Originally Posted by Alpha_Male
What of the others who sometimes visit? Are they just as bad looking?
Yes they are but the BBBJ is worth the visit
Still want to try the legend! What do Veronica and Rosie look like? I've heard she does doubles with them on occasion.
Yes they are but the BBBJ is worth the visit Originally Posted by Rocketman1964
+1
Still want to try the legend! What do Veronica and Rosie look like? I've heard she does doubles with them on occasion.
All the same
Just close your eyes and lay back. The magic tongue will take care of the rest.
Just bring a burlap sack with you.
Thanks for the concern boys but years of going to Boys Town prepared me for such a moment!
Another advantage is she is so ugly that LE would never try to do an undercover sting that meant they had to see her naked. Originally Posted by Alpha_Male
LMAO!!!!!!
TYBOY, have you been in? If not your comment does not advance the purpose of this board. Everyone see my review from my visit with her today in the encounters section. Many like to repeat what they have heard or seen in an effort to feel or appear relevant but indeed are not relevant at all, they are just attempting to fill a void that is endless and all consuming.
TYBOY, have you been in? If not your comment does not advance the purpose of this board. Everyone see my review from my visit with her today in the encounters section. Many like to repeat what they have heard or seen in an effort to feel or appear relevant but indeed are not relevant at all, they are just attempting to fill a void that is endless and all consuming. Originally Posted by Bed shaker
Have not seen her for a while and now she has moved further away. She is not a looker, but her service & prices are better than a lot of better looking providers. Have seen her many times and her TUMA is the best. Had my cock in every hole it would fit. She is always willing with me. Don't know what other providers she has available. FYI, Rosie is her half sister, so don't expect any girl girl participation in a 3 way.
What is the difference between going in on this one than finding an old, ugly chick at the bar. I bet they are all skilled just to make up for the lack of looks. I can never do what you guys do. Probably have nightmare for days after this, maybe even years down the road.
What is the difference between going in on this one than finding an old, ugly chick at the bar. I bet they are all skilled just to make up for the lack of looks. I can never do what you guys do. Probably have nightmare for days after this, maybe even years down the road. Originally Posted by Forthegiggles
Just close your eyes and enjoy!
It's like stepping into a different dimension!
Just keep your eyes closed!
Lol