URL / Website: none
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Chinatown in SW Houston
Activities: mish, hj, attempted daty
Hair Length and Color: Black, long-to mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute, tight body, 34d, 90 lbs, large eraser nips, has English language skills, the main one being no
Recommendation: No
If those are her real pics, I can see why you went in. Sorry for that shitty experience. She seems to have that stripper mentality. LOL
It’s seems this a Asian only. I tried. They asked if I was Asian. I said no that I was white. They replied wrong number.
It’s seems this a Asian only. I tried. They asked if I was Asian. I said no that I was white. They replied wrong number. Originally Posted by GREATRICO
I am the whitest guy on Earth & have been there several times no problem so don't know why you got that response.
I said no that I was white. Originally Posted by GREATRICO
Next time say you are "Caucasian."
^^^ Or, even better (since their translator might not be able to handle this word correctly), say that you are originally from Europe. That works with me all the time.
double post
I think we can all agree, some of these girls are particular about who they serve, two reviews of same provider with different outcomes. I’ve sat in the private room/quarters of both FS/R&T providers , camera monitors on full display all the while mongers are coming and going, the girls make comments about us, as we do about them, “he no tip good, he to fat, to young, to ugly” etc etc. One guy gets crumbs, one guy bliss. A day in the life of a Monger is what I say. One thing is , how well do you interact with your provider? Do you follow the standard AMP script “undress, lay face down and wait for bliss only to get crumbs? Or ignore the standard script and her AMP dictate putting her in a playful more favorable mood and create bliss? 9 out of 10 visits to an AMP I will completely skip TS and massage, I’m not wasting any part of the hour if a hot and sexy, not to mention she’s naked all alone in the room with me , but then again that’s just me . It’s only one hour, plus it’s my dime, so to speak.
Why post the pics (links)? Is “Mandy” the actual girl? If so would be unheard of but based on the thread have to ask.
Why post the pics (links)? Is “Mandy” the actual girl? If so would be unheard of but based on the thread have to ask. Originally Posted by Aweshucks
She looked like the one in the photos to me. Some Photoshopping but it was her.