The Next Poker Tournament

Jolliet Jake and I are thinking of holding another tournament. New location, lots lower expenses, lots more money to the players. We have two options, first two weeks of December or middle of January. There is a poll so please indicate which works best for you. It will probably be on a Thursday so both blondes can deal.
i vote for 12-9
Do we Poker in the rear?
man, first two weeks in December is holiday party season. I have never had the privilege, but would love to attend one day. Louie, would you pm me the buy in/general set up?
Can't do December way to much going on.
Jan is doable.
Can't do December way to much going on.
Jan is doable. Originally Posted by Gator42
Your votes count double.
Your votes count double. Originally Posted by BigLouie
That's BULLSHIT, BL! Bad enough you confuse us all the time. (e.g., I win Poker tourney - HE gets $. You introduce HIM as TGator, and she hears "THE" Gator, etc., etc.)

And now you give him MY vote, too? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Taking my ball & going "home" ....

To The Sandbox, driver!

Dude... Either one... I think I am flexible this time....
I have never attended a poker tourny here, but would love to play in one also. How do you get an invite?
I have never attended a poker tourny here, but would love to play in one also. How do you get an invite? Originally Posted by jhndsi
Well it helps if you are a "made" man like TexasGator, Gator42, Yankee7 or Wakeup. If you are new you would need a vouch from a long time member or a provider. I'll let you know if I need a vouch. I do need an e-mail address so PM me one.
MY vote, Originally Posted by TexasGator
You vote counts -1
You vote counts -1 Originally Posted by BigLouie
Now THAT'S funny...

I'll be in attendance at either date, but January would be better for me as well...work gets hectic in December...
January is great! Count me in.
PM sent your way BigLouie. I hope to be a made man like the above mentioned gentleman one day. Thanks again!
I would love to get in on this also. Dead money here, lol.

Please send me the info too if I make the cut.