The good the bad and the rude

Just a little note to say I called KELLY tonight to set a session. I had tried twice before but she had left town both times. When she answered I asked if she was available and she said yes. She asked me if I had seen her before and I explained the two calls when she was out of town but told her I had plenty of info on me here if she was concerned at all. The phone went dead ( I thought) I called back and it went to voicemail. The Bit-- had fucking hung up on me. Just thought I would share her great service.
She's hung up on me twice, not trying a third time.
I've had problems with her to. Called her once she hung up on me right away. She usually doesn't answer texts. Had an out-call set up with her a couple months ago - NCNS. I was happy to provide references but she just wouldn't communicate. She seems a bit flakey.
That sucks man. I thought about trying her since she has decent reviews but I decided not to. Glad I didn't now. This "hobby" is sucky it seems. Service (polite, on-time, etc) most of the time is total crap.
I see she has an ad on here today
sorry you had a bad experience...hope next time is better babe!
I know I'm a relative newcomer.....only been doing this 3 years. But I've decided the best way to do this is build a collection of ladies you like, and then "ride" the circuit. Life is too short to spend it getting ripped off or treated poorly.

I still have 2 or 3 ladies I'm curious about that I have not seen (kay.........someday!!!!!), but I'm just for the most part gonna rotate thru my P411 gals. The variety I've assembled in my 25+ oks is quite nice, and I'm equidistant from Denver and Omaha.

I did try one Denver backpage gal who rocked my world, but she had good reviews elsewhere.
quote--ride" the circuit
I know I'm a relative newcomer.....only been doing this 3 years. But I've decided the best way to do this is build a collection of ladies you like, and then "ride" the circuit. Life is too short to spend it getting ripped off or treated poorly.

I still have 2 or 3 ladies I'm curious about that I have not seen (kay.........someday!!!!!), but I'm just for the most part gonna rotate thru my P411 gals. The variety I've assembled in my 25+ oks is quite nice, and I'm equidistant from Denver and Omaha.

I did try one Denver backpage gal who rocked my world, but she had good reviews elsewhere. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
How many times in your life do you get to use the term equidistant. I think my NCNS was worth it just to hear that word in a sentence. I think I have a new hero. lol

Burk, go ahead and call me, I promise to only hang up once.
Burk, go ahead and call me, I promise to only hang up once. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y

Fuck you Ms Lady. lol No wait I already did.
ROFLMAO
Fuck you Ms Lady. lol No wait I already did.
Originally Posted by burkalini
Why'd you think i had to hang up? I was fucking me!!
Damn I am good!!!
That sucks. I can say that the few times I've seen her she has been my favorite provider outside of one girl I picked off the street looonngg ago when I lived in Vegas. I did have her flake on me one time a couple of years ago that left a bad taste, but I got over it and saw her again. There are no limits with this girl if you see her and she's been nothing but friendly with a good sense of humor to me. I know the last time I saw her (within a couple of weeks ago), she seemed annoyed that others weren't screening properly and that there were some busts that had occurred, so perhaps it was paranoia leading to that rudeness
I know I'm a relative newcomer.....only been doing this 3 years. But I've decided the best way to do this is build a collection of ladies you like, and then "ride" the circuit. Life is too short to spend it getting ripped off or treated poorly. Originally Posted by hgritstoo

Haha, dug up this old thread and I had to reply. Seems as though hgritstoo didn't realize who he was talking to....MP2 does the same thing...but MP2's "circuit" is 50-60 women and not 2 or 3.......