play poker - win a FREE session!

Yes boys it is that time again!
Time for good poker, good drinks, and great times!!
I will be hosting my annual poker party the first week in December!
Those who do not know about this event, here is your chance to win a FREE session with me!
Winner will get an hour (or more) to do whatever you'd like with me.

There will be good music, good fun and plenty of beautiful ladies helping me host/serve drinks etc. I will give out more details in private once you have R.S.V.P'D

Buy-in will be 100$ and we will play all night.

This even will be the first week of December, so please give me a show of hands here or through PM if you'd like to attend, and WHAT DAY OF THE WEEK IS BEST FOR YOU. If more than one day works, please list them all, I'd like to accommodate as many as I can!!
Even if you cannot commit, please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks guys can't wait to see you there!!

Ladies who would like to help host I have room for a couple more. Please PM me. You will need some sort of sexy lingerie outfit and be comfortable wearing/walking in heels all night.
I did not see the thread posted earlier about the other poker tournament!

I finally get everything together and you all have another one in the making!

Nonetheless please stand and be counted for

if you are interested but the dates are of conflict because of the other tournament, please let me know. and let me know what dates would be best for you

I am overdue for one of my parties and they're super fun so I really do want to get this going!!

I did not see the thread posted earlier about the other poker tournament!

I finally get everything together and you all have another one in the making!

Nonetheless please stand and be counted for

if you are interested but the dates are of conflict because of the other tournament, please let me know. and let me know what dates would be best for you

I am overdue for one of my parties and they're super fun so I really do want to get this going!!

Originally Posted by Barbie708
We have poker tourneys fairly often.
Have for years.
yes, I am sure,

My poker parties are a little different though.

You buy-in and play until you win...the prize is time with me, depending on how many people come out to play that determines the prizes. First place is usually a couple of hours with the minimum being one hour (its never just one though!) and 2nd place and 3rd place also win free sessions.

My lady friends and I host so there will be some sexy eye candy (and who knows what else *wink*wink) while you play
There is going to be quite a bit of interest.
Big L's game is a tradition and a highly respected cash game....is yours a cash game or session only?
If you want to come to the poker party do you have to play poker or can you just poke one of the host??
You've gotta play!
Hell what if i just donate $100.00 worth of your favorite beverage and food and then just poke a host??
The other poker party cost $10.00 buck and a meal;
I am still interested tho;
....is yours a cash game or session only?..... Originally Posted by dearhunter
Honey.... Answer the question Barb.... Cause if it's just a session for the winner and 50 players show up that's some high dollar pussy.... Just sayin....
There is going to be quite a bit of interest. Originally Posted by Wayward
Not from those who thinck winning money is more fun than a free session.
You gotta win for it to be fun too
Some idea of the general location of the game would be helpful. (We can call when we get close... lol.
Sounds like the winner in this poker tournament will be Barbie.
You donate 100$ to play, if you win you win a session 1st place second place and 3rd place winners win sessions

a 600% session for 100$ thats a pretty good deal!

I don't understand why everytime I do or say anything on this board half of you boys turn it into something negative??? I am only here to have fun and show you guys a fun time also, if you don't want to do that then that is your choice but please take the negativity somewhere else, I have done nothing to deserve this kind of treatment.

I have had great success with my poker parties in the past, those that have come know that, and those who have r.s.vp'd for this one-thank you, it will be just as exciting as it ever was.

As far as all the comments about my rates I will only say this one time. I can charge whatever I want and for the service that I provide my rates are rather LOW. I do not bang a thousand guys in one day and charge what I charge because an experience with me is more than just wam bam thank you mam, and there are plenty of people who appreciate my service and pay my rate with no complaints. I won't even be providing much longer, so it really doesn't matter anyway but please for the remainder of my time on this lovely site keep the negativity away from me. I have been ignoring it up until now but its getting rather old. Very childish that I can't say anything without people following behind me trying to stir up drama. That is not what I'm here for and I don't think that is what you're here for either....& if it is, I'm sorry but something is wrong with you because there are way too many beautiful ladies here to constantly be worried about causing drama.