Quick question for all Providers.

I am noticing that a lot of providers now are starting to charge extra for "fetishes". Would a foot fetish be included in this extra charge as well? I would never in my life believe a woman would charge extra to get her feet massaged, licked, tasted and overall just worshiped. Sometimes my whole session is just about her feet so it would seem silly to pay extra when the session is her feet.

Thanks ladies.
Depends on the provider. No I personally do not add on for that.
I personally enjoy giving a massage back to the lady, way I see it, it makes her feel good and I enjoy as well.
Not for foot fetish! Who would charge extra for that?
nope. Who wouldnt love that?!?
why pay extra for something as awesome as that??
I offer fetishes{mild} for no extra....if ya enjoy it,why not??!{lol}
nope
No way I could charge extra for that!!! When are you coming? lol
  • Trey
  • 11-14-2010, 06:48 PM
When it says fetish I think you can be sure its Greek fetish. Maybe also water sports or scat if they are into that some other type of BDSM.
  • m2244
  • 11-14-2010, 08:02 PM
FOOT RUBS!!!!! i would be 100 percent in for that....ladies actually up charge for that ????
wow! That was an overwhelming response! Thanks so much for the feedback!

I just didn't know. I have been seeing a lot of those kind of ads where they char charge more for "fetishes" and since foot fetish has "fetish" on the end I just wanted to be sure. I thought my whole reason for being just got charged extra!
You ladies are awesome and now I look forward to seeing everyone of you..and your feet of course..lol
Every time I read "fetish" in a ad, I imagine it's like pegging or spanking/domination. Something strange for change. Sucking on clean baby toe ain't that strange.