I want to apologize...

My father has had another heart attack (9th one) and I've been home for my family. My father means the world to me. The Dr.s don't give him much of a chance to make it through the surgery but if he doesn't have it they give him no chance at all.
I've not kept up with my screening like I should have, for that I do apologize. If I've made ANYONE feel unimportant or forgotten, I am VERY sorry. That was not my intent at all!
I'll post when I'll be able to travel again. Thank you for being patient with me!
June
June prayers sent! Family comes first!
Prayers for you love. At the end of night is a brighter day. Taking care of la familia is numero uno.
Thank you both so much! Any prayer's are appreciated.
Good luck to your Father;

Sincerely,
Wet
first off, you are one hot mama!

and second, u have nothing to feel sorry about!, you have your personal life you have to care of

clients come and go, but family first
Wishing your father, you, and your family strength.
Thank you for that hug, I sure needed it!
Family will always come first with me. I just didn't mean to leave the wonderful men that have been waiting for me to screen them, out in the cold. It's a horrible feeling to think someone is ignoring you.
I've not said much at all to anyone, because I didn't have much info to give until today.
I've been trying to catch up on everything this evening. I've cleared out my website calendar except to say that I'll be in the home area until further notice.
Thank you all for the prayers, emails and pms that I've gotten. You've all been very kind and understanding.
Know that each one of you is appreciated!!!
Sweets.... Sorry to hear that.... take good care of him.... And keep us updated for sure....
wow im very sorry to hear that you are going through that . My prayers are with you.
Very gracious of you to apologize to prospective clients & inform them as to what is going on with you. Kudos for that!

Hope all goes well with your father. Hang in there! I can say with experience that caring for a seriously ill parent is difficult...time consuming...at times, frustrating beyond belief! It demands all that you have...and then some.

It is also the most fulfilling thing you will EVER do!! See it through.

Good luck!
My daddy made it!!!! (yeah I'm 52, but he'll always be daddy to me, grin.) The Dr.s are pleased with how things went.
He's heavily drugged and STILL flirting with the nurses, LOL.
Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers!
Kisses,
(A VERY happy) June
See prayers do get answered!!!! Go dad!!!
  • MLisa
  • 11-18-2010, 09:31 PM
June, very glad to hear your dad has made it thru so far. I know he is still not completely out of the woods. Many blessings to you and yours, especially over the next few weeks.