Swingers Clubs In Town

Anyone visiting any of the swingers clubs around town and have any general reviews/comments/etc? Like what nights do you like best, what are the crowds/people like? Ever gone to any (those that allow it) as a single male? If so, how'd that turn out? Just looking for whatever intel/comments you have...
I'm not a fan of swingers clubs that allow single guys in. Not only do they become sausagefests, but the single guys are often the ones who misbehave, because they don't have a wife or girlfriend who will be very unhappy if they do something dumb.

If you're a single guy and you want to play, go to a strip club or see a provider.

(And I've always believed that if you don't bring a dish to a potluck, you're being a bad guest. Same thing here. LOL.)
I went to a Swingers' club with my GF ONE time on single guy night - NEVER again. It was a zillion guys who never saw a tit before in their lives. Thank goodness there was a "couples only" room where we (and damn near everyone else) could escape.

Its good biz for the club, b/c it PACKS in the desperate guys.

Single girls do well, NO ONE wants a single guy to join their party. NO ONE!
NO ONE wants a single guy to join their party. NO ONE! Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
This is not true in my experience. There are always one or two couples looking for a bunch of guys to pull a train on the old lady. Usually those women are not particularly desirable, but there are exceptions. And , FWIW, size does typically matter to these women. I gather most are there to fill a void - usually a really big one, too - that the old man just cannot fill.

If, however, you take a wild, attractive girl that's open to experimentation (a/k/a "trade bait"), it can be great fun.

The Cave, TMZ, and Temptation are all good on the right night.
  • anita
  • 11-18-2010, 12:46 AM
TMZ is pretty good. I am not sure they let single guys in but I have seen guys by themselves in there...so maybe they do. I suggest you go with a friend to make sure you get in.
Temptation lounge has a singles night.
Just curious if any providers have visited to swinger clubs with clients before.
Just curious if any providers have visited to swinger clubs with clients before. Originally Posted by UrMyHiro
That has happened.
Just curious if any providers have visited to swinger clubs with clients before. Originally Posted by UrMyHiro
Yes it has. And it's something that needs to be kept quiet. Having been involved in the community with my ex, I learned that while swinging wives will usually tolerate girlfriends, few will tolerate providers. Get outed showing up to a club with a provider, and you might as well not bother to come back.
A retired provider advertised a swingers club session. Half club/half fuck kind of deal. 3 hours.
Yes it has. And it's something that needs to be kept quiet. Having been involved in the community with my ex, I learned that while swinging wives will usually tolerate girlfriends, few will tolerate providers. Get outed showing up to a club with a provider, and you might as well not bother to come back. Originally Posted by blowpop
That's true. Don't wear your "I'm with a hooker!" t-shirt and you'll be fine.
providers offer similar service please PM me ty...

A retired provider advertised a swingers club session. Half club/half fuck kind of deal. 3 hours. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea