OMG What Possible Else?

I did speak with Sofia and would like to know what else you can blame her for. There is a funny review in the Independents Arena of a lady she does not even know! So far she has been accused of:

1) Global Warming
2) Being Karl Rove and having henchmen
3) Mother Of The Blue Water ( TRUE)
4) Earth Quake in Haiti
5) Stalking several people on the same day at the same time....up to 5 I believe while being online as "A.D"
6) BP Oil Spill
7) The Mass banning
8) Annoying Captain Bus at any possibility - TRUE
9) Chilean Mining Accident
10)This one is the 1 that is beyond belief: Some member named "Cainnable" reviewed "Rogue".

Get Ready this is of Chicago SunEsque memories. Brace yourselves! Now from what I know Sofia did interview a "Rogue" for the co-op BUT after "Rogue" CLEARLY STATING HIS surgery went well and showing pictures of the "Twat in Question" declined the offer for his/her services......All she ask is that you look at the jaw line at the time clearly looked like a "ladyboy" but was taking as many hormones as possible. The MM's looked so real! "Rogue" did not understand why he/she was not invited........."Rogue" came back after more surgeries looking much more like a lady after the hormones but knowing what she knew Sofia declined the offer from Rogue.....

CANNABLE PLEASE LOOK UP WHAT POST OP TWATS LOOK LIKE AND ASK YOURSELF WHY THE ROOM WAS SO DARK........WHY SUCH SMALL MM'S...WHEN SHE SAW THEM THEY WERE A'S

Now Sofia is accused of "stalking" someone she does not even know. This takes the cake people....

Cannable She's sorry you had a Chicagosun like session and enjoyed it. She really is. AND that's probably why the price went up yeah the price went up, those surgeries are expensive..........Yeah keep that UTR buddy for "Rogue's" sake or yours....... If ya wanna dig deep, no pun intended, the name "Rogue" is a comic book character with a gene defect.......look it up....That's why IT wanted to call ITSELF "Rogue" ya gettin it now?

http://www.naughty.com/Adult_Busines...S-Rogue-10989/

CANNABLE you judge someone you don't know and a provider you met for the first time.....naturally you believe who just put out for you....Sissy Bitch

So what else can you blame her for now:?

He didn't check for twigs n berries...
This ain't funny. It's fucking terrifying, and yet another reason why I avoid MM's whenever possible. Which is almost always.

If what you said is true, AD, I wonder if that would be cause for banning the tranny for misrepresentation.
OK, Don T., I shouldn't of laughed. I'll go sit int he corner now.
Is the tranny thing a joke or are you being serious?
NOT A JOKE THERE IS A LINK!!!!! Note the link is before the op and while blonde....OLD pic.

Do I see facial stubble? I think I can make out a freshly shaved 'stache...
She said, YES that's the one but it was blond and not "finished" with it's ops. She said it actually looked like a woman when she saw it last.....It looked more lady like. It offered her to pay her for photoshop on pics, but she was sceered! Now for Sofia to turn a good chance to play with photoshop and get paid you know it screered her! All 100% female at the coin op.

Yes, Sofia did get a strange call while at HER HOME from a blocked number yelling some babble and just hung up....

Do I see facial stubble? I think I can make out a freshly shaved 'stache... Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
That's a dude, look at his hand.
Are you sure?

Originally Posted by Raphael
And I just threw up in my mouth a little.
OOOh my eye's WTF that ain't funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have Glacoma already and don't need further eye problems.
Help I need an emergency session at HotLatinas.
  • rwksl
  • 11-17-2010, 10:25 PM
It might be a really big clit.
It might be a really big clit. Originally Posted by rwksl
TFF
It might be a really big clit. Originally Posted by rwksl
and what might be the two round balls on either side of the tiny clit?