My time in Houston

SO I just wanted to say that I defintely will be back in Houston but next time I will have a better sense of direction as well as a GPS. I had so much fun while I was there.....Thank you!!!! Cant wait to come back!!
I missed out. Will definitely like to hook up next time.
Damn straight, Maci Lynn...I been wanting to meet you for a very long time.
Will you do this for your poor ol' unkie, will you give as much advance notice as you can stand the next time you visit? The only reason I didn't try to book this time was my dance card was already full by the time I learned you were coming.....
Damn straight, Maci Lynn...I been wanting to meet you for a very long time.
Will you do this for your poor ol' unkie, will you give as much advance notice as you can stand the next time you visit? The only reason I didn't try to book this time was my dance card was already full by the time I learned you were coming..... Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Yes, PLEASE give us a couple of weeks advance notice.

Some of us OLDER guys actually try to schedule our hobby appointments around all our doctor visits!
I sure will.......I had a blast while in Houston and cant wait for the next time!!!!
Gotta love it when girls have a good time down here. Come back again soon!
glad ya had fun..I love HOUSTON!!!
Gotta love it when girls have a good time down here. Come back again soon! Originally Posted by AshrDashr
The happy, lively girls will almost always have fun, no matter where they at. I never met her, yet, but Maci Lynn has long struck me as one of the buoyant, joyful ones. The challenge to us Houston mutts will be to make Houston mo' fun for her. We do that, we get the benefits, and she gets the bennies. Works for me!
I hope u come back soon Maci. haha i owe you one
Cant wait till you get back.
  • m2244
  • 11-21-2010, 08:37 PM
yay I can wait to visit Texas....seems like everyone really enjoys it
Yes, PLEASE give us a couple of weeks advance notice.

Some of us OLDER guys actually try to schedule our hobby appointments around all our doctor visits! Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

hahahahaha! I love it. You have the best sense of humor when you're in a good mood.
hahahahaha! I love it. You have the best sense of humor when you're in a good mood. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
And I usually am in a good mood!
Glad you had a good time here Maci. Hope you come back soon.