Leaving the eccie board

I am not retiring, but just feel its time to utilize other venues.

Those of you that know me know how to get in touch with me. My website will remain up and functioning.

I have asked the mods to remove my account completely..

Peace out..

GP
Sorry to see you leaving...

Wish you the best in your life and where ever it takes you!
I know lots of well respected Houston ladies are considering leaving right now. I'm sad to see you go. Maybe instead of guesting your account you can just post in the ladies area or dis-able this handle and get a new one? I'd hate to see you totally leave the board.
I agree with Brooke,im seriously considering it myself. I love your posts babe dont leave completely. I think we ladies are not wanted in Coed so lets stay in our area like the cavemen want.
It is sad that a few chest-pounding useless pricks are driving both ladies and guys either off completely or limiting their involvement

But as long as the owners permit that nonscense there is nothing any of us can do

Good luck and stay in touch
GP, I sent you a PM. Hope you consider it and stick around.
  • MrGiz
  • 11-19-2010, 01:19 AM
It is sad that a few chest-pounding useless pricks are driving both ladies and guys either off completely or limiting their involvement

But as long as the owners permit that nonscense there is nothing any of us can do

Good luck and stay in touch Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
GP.... I don't know ya..... but here's a +1 for CB's post!!

The CPUP's don't affect my favorite hobby.... they only make the line shorter!!

Giz
+1 to CB's post
Pout! I'm sorry to see you leaving. Those of us that know you, know a sweet, sexy, smart little woman.
best to ya babe!!!
I agree with Brooke,im seriously considering it myself. I love your posts babe dont leave completely. I think we ladies are not wanted in Coed so lets stay in our area like the cavemen want. Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
We stand our ground. IT DOES NOT READ "Cavemen Only" IT READS " CO-ED". Please don't let them bully you around. You may try the D&T section but one less lady and they don't realize is one less "playmate". Mila I love you post. Don't let them push you around. They don't push us around on visits we stand our ground right? So why not here? The ignore button is your friend.....

If they want the MENS ONLY section they can pay for it like the rest of them or write reviews. THAT is the MENS area. You have to pay for it or earn it......REAL MEN
Bye
We stand our ground. IT DOES NOT READ "Cavemen Only" IT READS " CO-ED". Please don't let them bully you around. You may try the D&T section but one less lady and they don't realize is one less "playmate". Mila I love you post. Don't let them push you around. They don't push us around on visits we stand our ground right? So why not here? The ignore button is your friend.....

If they want the MENS ONLY section they can pay for it like the rest of them or write reviews. THAT is the MENS area. You have to pay for it or earn it......REAL MEN Originally Posted by angelinadream
Damn. I actually agree with sofia here. If you think tucking tail and running away is the best response to the assholery, then see ya.
yeah..........what dream said......I thinck.......kinda.......maybe ......enough of this "nonscense"....I'm just saying.

Wait.....I smell blood in the water....I need another drinck.
DAMN IT. I'LL STAND IT FOR YOU!!
Assholes - Proceed to the Mens Only arena
Potential Clients, Providers - Proceed or stay in the Sandbox and Co-Ed, feel free to roam where you are allowed
Those that thinck they have superior intellect - Proceed to Diamonds and Tuxedos.
Providers who want to bitch or share data - go to the Ladies Arena
Cats - roam around a you like but use the litterbox/sandbox as needed
If your provider is 10 minutes late - Proceed to the alerts area.
If you want bad advise - proceed to the Questions Of Legalities area

THERE! Fixed it for ya!