Thank you Soulman and tbonetas

Thank you guys for your hard work as mods. You guys have put forth tons of effort into keeping Houston running and your efforts are greatly appreciated. Houston is not a walk in the park but you guys have made it seem so. Thanks!
I agree. Furthermore, here's why I think they succeed: they have solid principles and abide by them. It should never be Bro's before Ho's, nor the reverse, it should always be about doing the right thing regardless of the personalities involved. That's got to be pretty tough when a through-and-through varmint happens to be in the right.
Why is it the ones I like always leave? Seriously no one should do it over the long term it leads to metal imbalance, everyone should be required to do it, just so they know it is not as easy as it looks from the outside.

Thanks for all of your efforts, it's a rough job that has to be done for this playground to function.
It's a difficult thankless gig...

Perhaps mod-ing Houston should be like the National Guard. Line up enough qualified, thick-skinned, ruthless muthas so it's...

One weekend a month & two weeks a year for all....

Take care, fellas! Back to having fun...I hope!
Thanks to you both for all the hard work, and knowledge you shared.
both are fine gentlemen thanks guys!!
it drives everyone crazy....it's just a matter of when.

+1 All around guys......
Did I miss something. Are these two retiring as MODS???

Irregardless thanks to all the MODS.
Thanks for your hard work!
Thank you both for your work on our behalf. I apologize if I made your job more difficult over the past months.
Why is it the ones I like always leave? Seriously no one should do it over the long term it leads to metal imbalance, everyone should be required to do it, just so they know it is not as easy as it looks from the outside.

Thanks for all of your efforts, it's a rough job that has to be done for this playground to function. Originally Posted by Wayward
I can't believe I'm about to say this but "Well said, Father Wayward." I still don't like you, but well said.

Sisyphus said what I told tbonetas the other night in person BEFORE I had a clue he was stepping down - it's the most thankless job around.

IF SMI and tbonetas are reading this, know that despite our occasional disagreements, I respect both of you and appreciate the time and effort you tirelessly expended for the benefit of EVERYONE here. You handled adversity with moderation and class. Thanks guys.
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is a thankless job.....welcome back to being cats.
+1 All around guys...... Originally Posted by TheDogger
+2