Thanks to all the fellow board members who?

Write reviews and go out and do the dirty work on the recons.
Thanks for taking one for the team and continuing to contribute to ECCIE.
If not for your efforts there would be no ECCIE.
So Thanks again and keep writing and sending in those reviews so the board can keep growing.
Board fucktards have seen to it that apologies would be more appropriate than thank you's. You're welcome anyway, however unlikely you are to have been thinking of someone like me when you posted this.
Board fucktards have seen to it that apologies would be more appropriate than thank you's. You're welcome anyway, however unlikely you are to have been thinking of someone like me when you posted this. Originally Posted by Raphael

just sayin'

just sayin' Originally Posted by notanewbie
Quit hijacking my thread.

just sayin' Originally Posted by notanewbie
+1
Yet another thread destroyed by the lynch mob...
You're welcome. I appreciate you thinking of me.
Board fucktards have seen to it that apologies would be more appropriate than thank you's. You're welcome anyway, however unlikely you are to have been thinking of someone like me when you posted this. Originally Posted by Raphael
Yet another thread destroyed by the lynch mob... Originally Posted by Raphael
It never ceases to amaze me how he who casts the first stone of negativity casts blame upon others rather than acknowledge his own transgressions.

You're welcome. I appreciate you thinking of me. Originally Posted by Wakeup

You bastard! You beat me to it.

No thanks necessary, carkido. Glad to contribute.
Right back atcha brother-in-arms.
Write reviews and go out and do the dirty work on the recons. Originally Posted by carkido45
Same to you, ck45. I for one am glad you're here. Where else we get repetitive reviews about the same agency?
Where else we get repetitive reviews about the same agency? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
C'Mon it's two agencies he hops between.
It never ceases to amaze me how he who casts the first stone of negativity casts blame upon others rather than acknowledge his own transgressions.

Originally Posted by TexasGator
Never will the bad faith cease to amaze me, of those who construe comments on the negativity of aggressors, as aggressions.

TexasGator has not contributed a single review to this board; parasites do not belong on this thread.
Hey Raph, or the OP...honestly, why do you think that reviews are the only meaningful way to contribute to a board?
Honestly, Wakeup, I usually don't care; lurkers are the wiser ones of all. But when people get self-righteous, or nasty, or aggressive, or what have you and what not, I instinctivelly look at their credentials. You know, a "who is he?" kind of thing.
Hey Raph, or the OP...honestly, why do you think that reviews are the only meaningful way to contribute to a board? Originally Posted by Wakeup
I concurr. There are many other ways to input valuable hobby information to this board other than reviews.

Is a thank you thread really hobby related or should it be in the sandbox?