Way to cut short screening, still keep safety second to none?

• ilsjs
  • 11-22-2010, 06:14 AM
I am not really IN to the hobby, more like a lurker. I know P411 Acct is the ticket to see most of providers, but IMO privacy is a most important factor.
I had chances to see few ladies in this board, after long process of back and forth....

I definitely don't want to take risk with ladies on BP... there is no way to get introduction by others, I have no recent contact with ladies I met or permission to give out their phones etc... For reference, I just pointed to my reviews on this board, but it did not work well.

Is there any way to proceed the screening faster but keep our safety still in highest priority ? show providers the personal id, employment id, professional ids, private club ids ?

A "lurker", but wished to see some respectable, well-establised ladies for the joy of life!!!!!

(Mods, I'm not sure whether or not this is in a right forum, move it if needed.)
Why don't you email Gina at P411, let her know your concerns, listen to what she can do to quell your fears, then go from there.

There is no perfect solution, but P411 comes pretty close to being one. Another way of looking at it is if you've throughly investigated P411 and communicated with the owner, and it still seems to be too risky, then your risk tolerance is probably too low to justify continued mongering. Consider taking up fishing or stamp collecting. Something like that.

This is not cracking wise, it's a serious comment made trying to be helpful to you. Hope it has been.
Just search a few reputable, newbie friendly providers from here that have p411 as well and see them. All you need is a couple snd then you can do a six month trial on p411 for free and build a reputation that way. I had p411 and it was great but don't anymore and still don't have any problems seeing anyone I have chosen to see so far. Don't know why that is, maybe it's my avatar lol.

Max Rax and Dylan Sweets are both newbie friendly and have p411 as well. Or if the ones you havd seen already have p411 then you should be able to do the six month thing.

Hope this helps.
P411 works for me.
Your 3 reviews are fairly recent, give any of them a call and jog their memory.

2/3 are on p411, 2 references is all you need to have 6months free p411 with references you don't need to give out any personal information to sign up

With those 2 refs set in 411 you will be able to see most indys, the local agencies have odd screening methods that I wont explain as I don't really see how it would weed out LE but its worth going thru the process as once screened there you have variety but also can go in on short notice.
Without P411 ( and I'm just answering the original question here) employment verification works for me better for me than references do. That's just me. I want to know who you are not (ellie) and get to know who you are once I get there. I don't care for seeing IDs or other cards, really it doesn't help, and I'm not really big on taking references; I use that as a backup. Everyone has one. An email from your work acct. with a number I can call you back it is usually sufficient.
I simply meet them in Strip Clubs and have had all I can handle.
Hell, I've hobbied for over 5 years... without P411. But the time is coming to where even yours truly will have to use it.
Just bite the bullet and go with p411