im a newbie and was wondering how to get verified??

Well i have never been to an agency and have never seen a provider.all i have ever done is been to spas and seen bp bodyrub providers.i have reviews of them on here.i would like to step my level up and see a provider or an agency.

Seems like many of them wont accept you if you dont have any references.iknow theres p411 but really trying to avoid it since i dont think ill be seeing providers that often.how did yall get verified when you were newbies?
You need to see someone who is newbie friendly. There are ads for them. Now granted there will be some verification....but it's a start.
There are many Newbie friendly providers - check the ads.

For example Max Rax is newbie friendly, she has an ad in the weekend forum
Ask your CO. He'll know.
Thanx CB!

Lizard wats CO?
Thanx CB!

Lizard wats CO?
CO = Commanding Officer in military language, = Company if civilian, = ? in hobby language...I don't know.
CO
Coin-Op
just make sure they have blue water
Newbie have to buy all us old timers a session to get verified!
JK.
Johny,
With all due respect to the others posters........be careful with some of that advice. Take me for instance. If newbie friendly means she's open to say, employment screening instead of providder vouches, kewl. But, if by newbie friendly she means no screening or let's-just-meet-for-coffee-first or somesuch, well, if I know that's how she screens and you offer her as a reference you Still aren't getting in my door. I only aceppt references from ladies I know that screen at Least as well as I do.
But, all hope is not lost. I offer employment screening. Or a note from your wife or mama attesting to what a geat guy you are. Or, I LOVE P411, they have a great reputation, give your info to them.
IMHO, contact the lady who has caught your eye and ask Her what she can do for you. Don't just assume.
Happy hunting and welcome to the game,
Kat