Question for all

Where do you look when looking for a lady to have fun with? Ladies where do you advertise?
There are so many places for the ladies to advertise and the men to look just wondering where everyone goes.
I know a lot of people put down BP for their own reasons. I myself find nothing wrong with it as long as you screen real good. Also you can advertise daily your hours, where your at etc...
I would love to advertise on here only but only being able to place one ad a week makes that difficult when you travel and a lot of the hobbyist are not on here for their own reasons.
So tell me where do you look?
I think you do a phenomenal job of keeping us all updated about your activities.
I look at bp as a starting point, but also look here on eccie, at date-check, p411 and eros. I think myproviderguide and naughtyreviews are useless and eros is becoming less useful. TER and eccie are typically what I use to verify...
It would be nice for you girls to be able to post daily. Especially if you travel to different towns. I realize some areas of the country that might not work but in the Nebraska section it would. But to address the question here and BP with an ocassional sipsap.com. I'm usually a short notice person because I travel for work and it's often a last minute meet up so that's why the latter two work best.
Any source can be used as long as you're cautious about any and all of them.
Whether local or if travelling I would be checking:

Backpage
SipSap
Craigslist
maybe even myproviderguide, although it is often just lifted BP ad listings.

Especially for travel I would check Grain Belt News, theotherboard (Colorado) and any other regional service that I might stumble across.

I don't use P411 since I don't pay for it.

Any and all of these can be good sources for looking, and also for advertising. Just be smart about it.
How could I forget?

Christianmingle, of course.

Pass the fish, thank you.
How could I forget?

Christianmingle, of course.

Pass the fish, thank you. Originally Posted by mutualpleasur2
lol Those girls are way to expensive and they NEVER put out!
Usually do a final check on ECCIE reviews. If all looks kosher I text or email. If response is slow or neg I go to the next possible. Good providers usually respond quickly. If they are slow but still look good I will try them again next time. If they don't respond I'm generally done with them. Simple but it works for me.
Where do you look when looking for a lady to have fun with? .... So tell me where do you look? Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
My personal black book. Nowadays it looks like a smartphone. I consider myself to be fortunate to have found friends I enjoy spending time with. Even if infrequently.
Sipsap
Eccie reviews
Last backpage