Attention!

• Kori
  • 04-01-2015, 09:54 PM
I am posting this in both Oklahoma and Nebraska because I am not quite sure where this gossip is coming from.

I don't know what people think of me, but I received some information from someone I have been communicating with from a Nebraska area code, via text this evening. He gave me the okay to mention this here.

The guy I have been texting with is obviously a member of ECCIE or somewhere else, although he contacted me through the number I have posted on my backpage ad in Lincoln, Nebraska, because he gave the handle of a member here, the guy who was/is supposedly telling/sharing him/no telling who else untrue things. I will not mention the handle that was given to me due to, if he didn't say these things about me, I don't want to put false reports out there about an innocent member of our community that could affect him negatively. I messaged the member, who lists his location as Oklahoma, with my concerns. This could be someone with nothing better to do than to just try and stir up some silly talk. Let's all look out for each other! I don't want or need people spreading lies about me. I don't think anyone does, especially when it is meant to jeopardize someones livelihood. I do not like reviews, I view the time that two people chose to spend together as private, but that is why these boards were created, for information exchange. I totally understand a guy not wanting to donate his hard earned, um... You know, on a girl that he cannot find any information to go on. So that is just my loss. You never know a reason for a provider to be scared, go UTR, create a new persona, or be very untrusting and nervous. Maybe she was stalked, maybe she had an evil boyfriend or pimp and is trying to move on so she can provide for herself, her babies, and her future, or perhaps maybe, just maybe... In her case, she was threatened and eventually outed. :-(

We all have our reasons for doing things the way we do them. I can tell you this, I may not tell you everything, but I will never blatantly lie to you. My pictures are real, current, and are me. I have references who would gladly vouch for me in both Oklahoma and Nebraska. Male and female! I am very hurt wondering why someone I have never exchanged a single word with (Unless it was through the cell phone number I have listed on my backpage ad.) would make such deceitful, false accusations about me. I have a harmless heart, I would never hurt anybody, or interfere with their privacy. The only time I have ever asked for a gentlemen's private information is if they have no references, which, this member that I was said to have asked that type of information from has plenty of reviews. I always check a guy's refs as well as look to see if he has reviews written on reputable providers. I have told guys (Newbies that I am honestly just trying to help.) that even though I am the one requesting sensitive information from him, that if I were in his place, I would not give my personal information to a provider due to the fact that we don't know each other, we truly do not know if there are hidden motives, and that I totally understood if he hesitated, or refused. Those who know me, know that I am all about making one feel completely safe, comfortable, and that I am very considerate and accommodating when it comes to time spent with people I interact with and meet through my um, courtesan alias.

Oh, and unfortunately, this is no April fools day shenanigan scheme.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day of playing tricks and jokes on their friends. :-)

-Kori
Kori, I as I'm sure many of the true hobbyists here feel bad that something like this would happen to you. Don't know any details but you ladies have to go through a lot.
Be careful, but know that most of us guys that are regulars here on Eccie have only good intentions towards our providers. Sadly April Fools day was not a happy one for you..
Kori,

It is always a difficult balance between having enough information out there for guys to feel safe, and keeping UTR enough for the provider to feel safe. Also, too many guys seem to be idiots when writing reviews and provide more information than is necessary.

I think If I was a provider I would look at the review section of a board such as ECCIE and see how guys are writing reviews. ( you can't see ROS, but most of the problems are on location and dates )

If a guy has a review on ECCIE and uses the location phrases Central Omaha, or West Omaha, they at least get the location safety factor right.

If a guy for a date uses End of March, or Beginning of February, they get that exact dates are not necessary and can cause problems.

I would think as a provider you could find a client to give you a review so you have few out there. maybe one every 3 months or so. I can get why providers don't like a lot of reviews out there.

The other problem with reviews is that every encounter is YMMV. Personal chemistry is important, and once in a while one or both people may be having a bad day. The day may start out good, go sour, and they hope the " encounter " will help get the day on track, but things go bad instead.

I don't go to Lincoln much, and missed that is where you going instead of Omaha so did a little checking on you from you P411 listing. I didn't find any reviews, but I didn't see any big complaints either, so thought you were maybe trying to stay a little UTR.

I think it is good for providers to post message like yours once in a while to remind guys they need to look at things from your side once in a while. Lot of issues that can make a provider nervous, and there is no real good way to build up absolute trust either.

Hope life treats you well Kori
  • Netx9
  • 04-02-2015, 07:47 AM
Well said, farmstud. In the interests of discretion on my part, I will simply say she is real, very discrete, very beautiful, and a sweetheart. I understand gents being wary of someone with little information, but it'd be nice if we all gave each other the benefit of the doubt unless there is an obvious reason not to.
Move along nothing to see here. Just more drama that happens to everyone in all walks of life.

BTW too long did not read.
Well said, farmstud. In the interests of discretion on my part, I will simply say she is real, very discrete, very beautiful, and a sweetheart. I understand gents being wary of someone with little information, but it'd be nice if we all gave each other the benefit of the doubt unless there is an obvious reason not to. Originally Posted by Netx9
Good enough for me Netx.You've never steered me wrong yet.Btw, good to see you back on the boards brother.
  • Kori
  • 04-03-2015, 02:00 PM
Boboss8- Thank you for your reply, I wasn't going to post this thread, but it's not cool when someone tries to interfere with someone's business, and spread lies to create gossip. We all have enough problems as it is... You know, like in the vast majority of our life.

By the way, aside from this, I actually had a wonderful first day of April.

farmstud60- I can see why a provider doesn't want a client to put a specific date on a review, what if she had a bazillion appointments that day? No one needs to know! Or what if she told one of her regulars she wasn't available that day? It might create unwanted problems, and like I said... We all have enough problems outside of this.

Personal chemistry is important, each person is a unique individual, has many likes and dislikes. I just relax and enjoy being in my present visitors company. I love that I get to meet people from all over the world with their own view of things and different life experiences.

You mentioned absolute trust, I believe that is very hard, and rare to come by, not only with people one might meet here, but life in general.

Hope life treats you well too farmstud60. :-)

Netx9- Aww, thank you Netx9. :-*

JTDuckett- It wasn't nothing to me. I care about not just my reputation, but if people are putting words into other people's mouth, and it might negatively effect me, someone I care about, or if I feel it is just the right thing to do, I am going to confront them, and be concerned. I felt the need to post this thread because I didn't want future friends to think that I required personal information like their real full name and employer for them to see me! As long as you have good refs, and pass my other requirements, that do not include requesting a full name or place of employment, I will see you. I have safe, alternative screening for guys who choose to not be a member of any verification or information board and I haven't had any complaints.

daredevil321- Netx9 does seem to keep himself in the company of some great ladies!

Happy Friday everyone! Have a great Easter weekend! :-)
  • Netx9
  • 04-03-2015, 02:46 PM
Netx9- Aww, thank you Netx9. :-* Originally Posted by Kori
No, thank you!